Pics Poost ye dagz.

We used Embark.
Thanks. I [had] dug back through the thread and found it after I asked. But I thought you had mentioned a price like $65. I'm seeing more like(iirc) $170ish. I'll be honest what brought this up was I was teasing the wife we weren't going to get the boy fixed, we were gonna put him to work banging bitches for cash money. :fly:
But more realistically, I'd like to know what they say is in him on the breeds and and any genetic issues they can detect. At this time.

Glad tiding to all. Jehannum - the heeler puppy is great. Off the charts big but not fat - 32+, still not 5 months. Wife spends crazy amounts of time training him and he is wicked smart - I'm more the DisneyLand daddy for funs and challenges of speed and strength. He just finished teething and is mUUUUCCCCH better with his chewi-every-thing syndrome. :) Edios!

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Glad tiding to all. Jehannum - the heeler puppy is great. Off the charts big but not fat - 32+, still not 5 months. Wife spends crazy amounts of time training him and he is wicked smart - I'm more the DisneyLand daddy for funs and challenges of speed and strength. He just finished teething and is mUUUUCCCCH better with his chewi-every-thing syndrome. :) Edios!
You would not believe how many USB cords Scout and Smokey went through in that stage.

• Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
You would not believe how many USB cords Scout and Smokey went through in that stage.
So far he leaves cords alone. Almost odd - like I painted the living room and shit over a year ago and I've been lazy and not really neatified up the entertainment wiring. He ignores it completely. However - he loves to sneak into our living room(the fancy room we don't use as much) and stick his face in every houseplant looking for sticks and stuff to make a mess with. Got into this geranium a few days ago, looked like he had butt scooted on the carpet. nope -just dirt. Yes I sniffed. :)
He has lots of different toys - wife seems to think he needs one every shopping trip. He watches TV - occasionally he'll turn and look at us like "can you believe that!?" :lol: Nice when you can trust a pup 'out' for an hour(ok, there is the houseplant issue :rolleyes:), then they take themself to the door "ok fella, let's go out". fine, I'll stop gushing. for now.

OMG - my overalls. I've been dieting and am between jeans I own, and jeans I fit into - not buying any, got plenty when I lose 10 more lbs.. So I broke out some overalls for my manly filth-work. I've made the mistake of stepping out of the bathroom a few times now without having clipped on both straps. Suddenly there is a dog trying to drag me backward. He LOVES them straps. They're like the world's biggest leash end - and who doesn't like to gnaw their leash? :)

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Dog food and neutering. What kind, why, when, how. Let's fight on all aspects of both topics. fine, seriously.
Vet says 6 months on neuter I have a personal theory of waiting until 10-12.

Dog food - so many are heat extruded. SHould we care, do our dog's care? Currenly doing "Blue BUffalo", not sure it's bestest.

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
Dog food and neutering. What kind, why, when, how. Let's fight on all aspects of both topics. fine, seriously.

Dog food - so many are heat extruded. SHould we care, do our dog's care? Currenly doing "Blue BUffalo", not sure it's bestest.
Kirkland Signature: it's like $35 for 40lb and supposedly comparable to much more expensive brands.

Costco also sells cheap dental chews.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie

I've seen both of my dogs act like dry cat shit is fine dining, so heat extruded don't bother me none.

We're on Costco's Kirkland stuff too.

We're Costco folks, just haven't made one of those magical $1k shopping trips in a while - no parties with covid and that's the place for party stuff. :(
We never manage to restrain ourselves there.:lol: Yeah, some Kirkland stuff is very good quality, will consider it. tanks!