Pics Poost ye dagz.

@wetwillie: here's how Smokey likes carrots

awww, I look forward to him being that big. He's almost that patient at waiting(important social skill - wait you dumb dog!). That's about the size I give him, haven't done carrot lately, not sure why. Too warm for food with carrots, idk? We've been getting excellent blueberries - he loves those, will start whining in his crate if he smells them. THose would get messy so I squeeze while he gently chews it away from my fingers. Oh man, daughter's bf brought wasabi peanuts over - took him about 5 minute of attacking and backing off to shake his head, a few cartwheels. Then back for more. Just a couple. ;)

I was just playing with the little scamp. That's our morning routine - run him out, I grab my coffee, we spend a few minutes wrastling while the household is asleep. Wife actually wore him out yesterday - amazing :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
No pic - I'm slighty fucckulaated so ain't doing that.
@Jehannum (because you CARED).
Loving, loving, loving the heeler. He is so full of energy, willing to play endlessly - You were right, need to reel him in, for his good. So smart - full stop.

He' a "bud" - take him anywhere, will rarely have to carry him. I love that corner of his lips when he is glazed from some attention. Like a baby wolf-dingo-dog-raccoon-wombat? idk.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
The wife has the first choice and it has to have "mini" in the name. I'm cool with that. If we get a second it will be a GSD or shep mix, gently used. My turn. I miss having a dog so badly! We can't proceed until we have a fence. That will be when we buy in a year or so.

Come on, market crash!

So i brought my dog to a different vet because i can get his pills cheaper there. Anyway he has this tiny thing on his chest they did a test on and turns out he has cancer.

They also told me his liver is pretty bad and the other vet was a moron for giving him such a high dose of pain medication with him being a small dog and having a bad liver. They lowered the dose of the pain meds.

I am never using my other vet again because of what they told me.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
So i brought my dog to a different vet because i can get his pills cheaper there. Anyway he has this tiny thing on his chest they did a test on and turns out he has cancer.

They also told me his liver is pretty bad and the other vet was a moron for giving him such a high dose of pain medication with him being a small dog and having a bad liver. They lowered the dose of the pain meds.

I am never using my other vet again because of what they told me.
Sorry to hear about your pup man, been to a couple bad vets too, know how that is.