Pics Poost ye dagz.

Psycho-dog, aka "The Dick Nibbler". "Watson".
His favorite game was to sneak up and bite our older Frenchie on the junk. He was supposed to be a companion to the old guy. He got loaned out to my step-daughter on a permanent basis.

View attachment 14068

I see "Dick Knubbler" in there for sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wetwillie
I was chatting with an Australian customer and told him about the heeler pup.. I mentioned how his "velcro dogging" could trip you. His response:

"Akin to an undone bootlace on occasion." 😠

Being dogless still sucks and still hurts.
Last night I dreamt we went to a rescue.
They sent us home with a bunch of dogs to choose from. Keep the ones you want they said.
But I think they were trying to pull the fur over our eyes so to speak, because some of them turned out to be cats.

Last edited:
so little guy has been limping/not wanting to put pressure on his left back leg. i took him to the vets and it turns out he has some spine disc injury that is sending pain signals to his leg. they told me it is like sciatica in people. they gave me some muscle relaxers and steroid pills but said most likely will be doing it until he dies. he is 12 now so too old for surgery and wiener dogs only live 12-14 years.
update to this

He is 13 now and the vet has him taking rimadyl daily. He stands on the leg now but it will start quivering. He still hops without walking on it and i have to help him in and out of the house. Since he don't run or get much exercise anymore he has put on some weight too.

IMG-20210415-150941699-2.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
update to this

He is 13 now and the vet has him taking rimadyl daily. He stands on the leg now but it will start quivering. He still hops without walking on it and i have to help him in and out of the house. Since he don't run or get much exercise anymore he has put on some weight too.

Poor guy :(

I'd cut back his food and get some weight off him, it'll take some load off his back and help him get around a bit better, hopefully.

update to this

awwww look at him! i wanna hug him

Does he do the Heeler sloppy sit when he's not at attention?
Side-sissyy? Yes. I think his manly bullocks are creating the need. :fly:

He's a very enjoyable little shit - he does have a trigger or two that can make him get snappy. Like if I tap my hand on the leather couch so he could come to me(or up). Goes nuts like I am challenging him. He's gotten very good at being petted/touched without going for hands - I spend probably 10 -15 minutes each day giving him a massage/rub E2E. I've done this with all my poochies. I stick a finger in when he goes into the crate - he give a very fake bite, then licks it. We have an understanding - he knows the right way to be. Kids!

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
little iPhone is sick
vomiting, diarrhea, has barely eaten since Sunday night

she has an appointment at the vet hospital at 2pm and its curb side. I cant even go inside with her

FUCK WHEN IT RAINS IT POURS
Yeah, that was the worst shit with Chewie, we couldn't even go in with her to the cancer appointments.

• Sad
Reactions: wetwillie
The lady has me steam cleaning since the kid seems pretty darn housebroken. SO he's hanging in the almost empty living room, with the gallery of dogs. Sorry about the reflection in the pic of the French Bulldog(left). Although, a bit funny.
dogzz.jpg