Baby Looks like an amazing day for poor life choices.

God damn you are one fucked up person. :confused:
Well- yeah. But it was a really sweet commercial. This golden retriever opens her gift on Xmas morning and then wears a crown and gets a bone and cuddles with the little kids. Posing for pictures, looking out the window at snow. I mean. The commercials are meant to work on your emotions.

My wife burst into tears once at a long distance commercial when she was pregnant. it was funny.

My wife burst into tears once at a long distance commercial when she was pregnant. it was funny.
I used to never cry. Since having kids. Everything is so sad or so sweet or so cute. Its almost a running joke in my family. Like Jacqui don't cry.

Once on nick Jr. There was this commercial the little boy goes to school and gets to go to the library gets off the bus and is happy to show him mom his book. I balled. Like wtf why

dear UF...
this is 2 poor life choices rolled into one.
the 1st one was me saying that USA was caca and gross today (i say that everyday).. that was a poor life choice -----and the 2nd poor life choice was clicking this youtube music video

I'm sorry for all the horrid things i have called you dumb americans cuz today Saskatchewan, CANADA is now the new Florida, USA

THERE
ARE
NO
WORDS

@gee @tre ... bow your heads in shame. canadian white people are so groce.

i urge you ALL to watch this video from beginning to end... its a little NSF and i suggest you put on some headphones so your coworkers don't hear the catchy chorus of this fine masterpiece.

dear UF...
the 1st one was me saying that USA was caca and gross today (i say that everyday).. that was a poor life choice -----and the 2nd poor life choice was clicking this youtube music video

I'm sorry for all the horrid things i have called you dumb americans cuz today Saskatchewan, CANADA is now the new Florida, USA

THERE
ARE
NO
WORDS

i urge you ALL to watch this video from beginning to end... its a little NSF and i suggest you put on some headphones so your coworkers don't hear the catchy chorus of this fine masterpiece.

Holy shit that was bad.
Dude sucked.

I'd touch the tatted up girl, though.

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui
This thread makes me think of this

K3VKCEA.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
dear UF...

THERE
ARE
NO
WORDS

You just wasted 2 minutes and 40 seconds of my life. :wtf: