Baby Looks like an amazing day for poor life choices.

No way!! He really said this? I'm totally shocked.

What would he possibly have to gain by giving you the $1400 that he knows he owes you in person? What? I ask you.
he just wants to see me. thats it.
he said he's tried to text me today and i said, you're blocked and deleted
and he's like OH I SEE YOU WANT TO TOTALLY WIPE ME OUT OF YOUR LIFE
and i said. yes thats the plan.

he used that $1400 as a way to reach out to me since i didnt bother asking him for it.
now we are discussing sending me the money. which he feels would be better in person and i said eTransfer is best.
that takes two emails. Stop talking about it.

i sent him a copy of the total of my credit card which is $8900 for November alone
maybe he will pay it all?
lol
-smh-
I know you know what you're doing. You're paying a huge price for this, regardless. Stop paying these prices!!!!:p (seriously!)

Hey, if he pays the whole thing, it will give him countless reasons to keep pursuing you.
CEO FB & current mental status update: of course we're still together. I pay her credit card bills.

he used that $1400 as a way to reach out to me since i didnt bother asking him for it.
now we are discussing sending me the money. which he feels would be better in person and i said eTransfer is best.

whatever you fucking do, do not meet him in person..

Dude isn't hinged right.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
-smh-
I know you know what you're doing. You're paying a huge price for this, regardless. Stop paying these prices!!!!:p (seriously!)

Hey, if he pays the whole thing, it will give him countless reasons to keep pursuing you.
CEO FB & current mental status update: of course we're still together. I pay her credit card bills.

im kidding obv i don't want him to pay it but i did send him the bill so he can sort to his purchase etc.
he hasn't said ANYTHING like i love you, i miss you, i need you, I'm gonna blow my brains out etc
its all really easy peasy with zero drama.

that actually worries me

He's trying to lower her defenses by not bringing up anything that would invoke a flight response.

Something you probably have down to a science, Hannibal.

He's trying to lower her defenses by not bringing up anything that would invoke a flight response.

Something you probably have down to a science, Hannibal.

he's probably sober at the moment, that's all

It's like probably not the case, but.

I'm sure you've read or heard the stories just like anyone who watches shit reality cop shows, or the news anymore, of bad domestic violence incidents that started with 'he had convinced her to let him see her to get some closure"...

You got a kid. Just be smart and be safe.

It's like probably not the case, but.

I'm sure you've read or heard the stories just like anyone who watches shit reality cop shows, or the news anymore, of bad domestic violence incidents that started with 'he had convinced her to let him see her to get some closure"...

You got a kid. Just be smart and be safe.

yes babe. totally.

i cant see him harming me or my kid. i can see him being complete psycho and yell and scream but to actually put his hands on me? i dunno. mind you that night he got plastered came pretty fucking close.

i have a feeling if i see him he will only continue to act like the man chid the he is and talk about his awesome new single life and the old man partying he's been doing.
ew.