Baby Looks like an amazing day for poor life choices.

Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,683
tell me what poor life choices you're going to make today. big or small.
@Dharma1521 should be a fixture in this thread with me.

todays (small) poor life choice is probably login in here
todays (big) poor life choice is taking 3 laxatives to move things along and cry that i feel fat

I'm feeling depressed and gross prob cuz I'm on my period and homesick and stressed out so ill make a poor life choice of replying back to my hot exBF.
jesus christ he's so delishuz. like how can someone be so sexy and beautiful HOW HOW HOW HOW

lol 29 years of them..what type would you like first?
just todays babe

200_s.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
Mine was oversleeping and then accidentally running a reddish light, the kind with the CAMERAS to give me an $$$$ ticket. Do not know if I got caught

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'm feeling depressed and gross prob cuz I'm on my period and homesick and stressed out so ill make a poor life choice of replying back to my hot exBF.
jesus christ he's so delishuz. like how can someone be so sexy and beautiful HOW HOW HOW HOW
He's not. You're just too far obsessed with him to realize it. Plus you know damn well he's a player and everything he tells you about his life is just a lie.

Just keep telling yourself that like 100 times over until it sinks in... or something like that.

He's not. You're just too far obsessed with him to realize it. Plus you know damn well he's a player and everything he tells you about his life is just a lie.

Just keep telling yourself that like 100 times over until it sinks in... or something like that.

trust me he IS that gorgeous and sexy and beautiful.
obsessed with him? no. i don't do obsessed. do i still love him? yes. forever and ever. do i miss him? yes forever and ever. would i ever get back to him? no never. cuz i know he has nothing to offer me. it wasn't meant to be for us. but its ok for me to miss him. my heart will always belong to him. he was the one.

• Gravy
Reactions: Puff Dabby
trust me he IS that gorgeous and sexy and beautiful.
obsessed with him? no. i don't do obsessed. do i still love him? yes. forever and ever. do i miss him? yes forever and ever. would i ever get back to him? no never. cuz i know he has nothing to offer me. it wasn't meant to be for us. but its ok for me to miss him. my heart will always belong to him. he was the one.
*sigh* I didn't mean for it to be all true, just what you need to tell yourself.

IMO I don't believe there is ever just 'the one' for someone. If that were true I'd be alone.

*sigh* I didn't mean for it to be all true, just what you need to tell yourself.

IMO I don't believe there is ever just 'the one' for someone. If that were true I'd be alone.
but why do I need to tell myself that?
its not like we are trying to get back together or have something.
we talk occasionally and say we miss each other and how much fun we had and we move on.

i dont wan to forget about him. he was a very important person in my life and i love and loved him very much.

CEO? i want to forget about him and have no contact. my hot exBF is someone i want in my life forever even if its just a few HELLO texts avery few months. I'm ok with that.

but why do I need to tell myself that?
its not like we are trying to get back together or have something.
we talk occasionally and say we miss each other and how much fun we had and we move on.

i dont wan to forget about him. he was a very important person in my life and i love and loved him very much.

CEO? i want to forget about him and have no contact. my hot exBF is someone i want in my life forever even if its just a few HELLO texts avery few months. I'm ok with that.
You are someone who constantly says that the past isn't important and yet you hang on to this utter loser. I'll call him that too because that's what he is for everything he's done. Keeping him around is not healthy and I don't give a damn if he were a real life demi-god, he needs to be let go.

You cut off crazy, yet you won't cut off the one who fucks wit your head even more? Just my thoughts.

Gosh. That's gotta sting a little for your hubby...
Being serious or trying to troll here? He knows my past and has no issues with any of it. I'm utterly grateful he is in my life because he is the right man for me right now. I would never divorce him or leave him. However if something happened to me or him and the other was left alone, I would hope that we could pick up and find someone again to love. Love is a great thing and to shut yourself off from it because of some crazy idea is not good IMO.

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony
Being serious or trying to troll here? He knows my past and has no issues with any of it. I'm utterly grateful he is in my life because he is the right man for me right now. I would never divorce him or leave him. However if something happened to me or him and the other was left alone, I would hope that we could pick up and find someone again to love. Love is a great thing and to shut yourself off from it because of some crazy idea is not good IMO.

JUST TROLLING FOR A LAUGH, DON'T WALL OF TEXT ME, BRO.

@Coqui's wedding vows:
"I need a wife. You're it until you're dead or I find someone better."

:lol:

You are someone who constantly says that the past isn't important and yet you hang on to this utter loser. I'll call him that too because that's what he is for everything he's done. Keeping him around is not healthy and I don't give a damn if he were a real life demi-god, he needs to be let go.

You cut off crazy, yet you won't cut off the one who fucks wit your head even more? Just my thoughts.

someone ELSES past isn't important to me but RicoSuave IS my past/my life/my history and while he remains there Im ok with being a text friend with him.
He doesn't hurt me or anything. we just talk and send the odd selfie.
your pep talk would make sense of we were trying to hook up but we are not. Im not "keeping him around" since i don't even see him. i don't even know where he lives anymore.
theres nothing wrong with us being friends.

are you not friends with any ex's?
me and RicoSuave had a devastating break up but we are good now.
plus yes hot as fuck

someone ELSES past isn't important to me but RicoSuave IS my past/my life/my history and while he remains there Im ok with being a text friend with him.
He doesn't hurt me or anything. we just talk and send the odd selfie.
your pep talk would make sense of we were trying to hook up but we are not. Im not "keeping him around" since i don't even see him. i don't even know where he lives anymore.
theres nothing wrong with us being friends.

are you not friends with any ex's?
me and RicoSuave had a devastating break up but we are good now.
plus yes hot as fuck
I am friends with one ex I dated for longer than a couple weeks. I didn't love him at all. He loved me and severed ties with me for a very very long time though which was understandable. I've had other exs sever ties completely with me and I totally get it. You cannot heal when you are in regular contact like that. Especially when every freaking time you mention him here you constantly say how much you miss him and his sexy body (which is so superficial it's not a valid reason to be with anyone).

Sever ties and be done with him. Keep a picture if you must, but get rid of this baggage. None of that is healthy. If you had a pathetic relationship that didn't last long I could see being friends, but this? No way in hell.

JUST TROLLING FOR A LAUGH, DON'T WALL OF TEXT ME, BRO.

@Coqui's wedding vows:
"I need a wife. You're it until you're dead or I find someone better."

:lol:
Except we don't believe in divorce (except in abusive situations) :p

So now I just have to worry about him killing me ;)