Baby Looks like an amazing day for poor life choices.

That's true. I won't. I looked and it wasn't you. There are like 3-7 people here that I don't know the difference between.

dear UF...
this is 2 poor life choices rolled into one.
the 1st one was me saying that USA was caca and gross today (i say that everyday).. that was a poor life choice -----and the 2nd poor life choice was clicking this youtube music video

I'm sorry for all the horrid things i have called you dumb americans cuz today Saskatchewan, CANADA is now the new Florida, USA

THERE
ARE
NO
WORDS

@gee @tre ... bow your heads in shame. canadian white people are so groce.

i urge you ALL to watch this video from beginning to end... its a little NSF and i suggest you put on some headphones so your coworkers don't hear the catchy chorus of this fine masterpiece.

:lol: that was fucking awesome.

I've never actually met anyone from Saskatchewan I didn't like. It's a boring as fuck province, people from there seem pretty decent at entertaining each other and others.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
:lol: that was fucking awesome.

I've never actually met anyone from Saskatchewan I didn't like. It's a boring as fuck province, people from there seem pretty decent at entertaining each other and others.
I've always been of the opinion that we should give Saskatchewan to the US so that their map looks like its giving you the finger

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and Petunia