Baby Looks like an amazing day for poor life choices.

I already said that elsewhere. Just responding specifically to that comment that way.

@Maureen I am not trying to make you upset and now I think I have. So let's drop it before it gets worse. We obviously have a difference of opinions so let's leave it at that.
Babe I'm not upset. Don't listen to that pale freckled tra-la-la-Troll @APRIL she's a filthy puta who's never felt love in her life

• Gravy
Reactions: plot and APRIL
LOL kind of true there about Ape isn't it?

Glad there are no hard feelings though. We could rage on and be all drama just to annoy her though :fly:

the thing about me and you fabio, is that we can have a heated debate and walk away hugging and laughing.
april is a freckled beast. she doesn't understand girl code. especially anything about make up and fashion and children let alone love.
she's groce

the thing about me and you fabio, is that we can have a heated debate and walk away hugging and laughing.
april is a freckled beast. she doesn't understand girl code. especially anything about make up and fashion and children let alone love.
she's groce
I agree! I'd say most people could have a heated debate and still be fine in the end. Not everyone holds a grudge or thinks everyone has to think alike all the time.

Girl code is beyond her. Though I do appreciate some of her more recent outfits where she does look quite cute. Maybe she'll get there someday ;)

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
small poor choice: Tried to explain to a customer why they were in error as they told me how I needed to do my job to 'give' them $40K.

me: It actually doesn't work that way.
them: DON'T YOU TALK TO ME THAT WAY!
me: it sounds like we're disagreeing when in actuality, I'm just trying to explain the process.
them: I will call Mike back and tell them about this!!!
me: OK. I'm happy to keep moving forward on this, but it needs to be done according to the lending criteria.
them: click.