Baby Looks like an amazing day for poor life choices.

i cant see him harming me or my kid. i can see him being complete psycho and yell and scream but to actually put his hands on me? i dunno. mind you that night he got plastered came pretty fucking close.

i have a feeling if i see him he will only continue to act like the man chid the he is and talk about his awesome new single life and the old man partying he's been doing.
ew.

Who was it that told you to listen to that little voice? What was it you said that voice ALWAYS said?

That.

Print that post I quoted. A few times. Put it by your visor mirror, bathroom mirror, bedroom mirror, rearview mirror.

It's like probably not the case, but.

I'm sure you've read or heard the stories just like anyone who watches shit reality cop shows, or the news anymore, of bad domestic violence incidents that started with 'he had convinced her to let him see her to get some closure"...

You got a kid. Just be smart and be safe.
Investigation Discovery has that shit alllll the time.

I told a guy on Destiny today that he "shoots like Helen Keller". It's still my favorite game insult ever.

I went to Best Buy and bought Fallout off the record today. PS4 version forever.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia