Life of a Holla Back Girl : Tales of misery and woe by DirkPhoenix

DirkPhoenix said:
Fantastic. I'll even sleep in the wet spot.
e-dubb: He'll sleep in the wet spot. His IM is DirkPhoenix469 (or used to be) and you can PM him here.

You two should swap stories...

fake edit: and bodily fluids

April23 said:
Dirk, all you need buddy is a hot chick with a slamming body. Any chicks wanna volunteer?

I would if I wasn't taken, KNYTE has something against me sleeping with other men, I don't get it.

Well all know, Dirk included, that he shouldn't be in that relationship. Something is keeping him there, and most likely its cause he's comfortable.

Its okay Detman, I mean Dirk, we still love you. :heart:

fly said:
e-dubb: He'll sleep in the wet spot. His IM is DirkPhoenix469 (or used to be) and you can PM him here.

You two should swap stories...

fake edit: and bodily fluids

Ohhh this is hawt.

DirkPhoenix said:
....Do you bite your thumb at me, good sir?
I :heart: you sir and hate to see you suffer. We all know what is good for you, including you, but I totally understand that the leap is hard and uncomfortable like anal sex.

e-dubb said:
Yes and no. She is psycho because she is a girl (we think). It is her level of psycho that worries me. That is a mix of Dirk not setting psycho boundaries and some deep-seeded personal issues on her part.

So psycho is like water; it will conform to the container it is placed in.

And when frozen and mixed with various fruit flavors can be a delicious and healthy alternative snack food.