Life of a Holla Back Girl : Tales of misery and woe by DirkPhoenix

DirkPhoenix said:
Hmmm...mail order crack. You might have something there.

Anyfuck, I just thought they were good stories. :eek:

For some reason Saving Silverman keeps coming to mind when I read your stories.

DirkPhoenix said:
Hmmm...mail order crack. You might have something there.

Anyfuck, I just thought they were good stories. :eek:
I dunno. I'm sure there would be an interesting story brewed if I mailed you a fleshlight with a wig superglued to it and "Diana" written down the side.

e-dubb said:
You really beleive that it's due to TMJ??? Do you have documaentation of said condition? I call bull-shit. She already has you hooked, obviously you will tolerate all of her shit.........she doesn't have to anymore.

Yarr, I see your point.

I'd be more likely to break it off, but I don't want to go through another drama-filled situation like the Great Neck-Clawing Incident of 2005.

Anyway, enough Dirk-drama. Just wanted to write some funny.

Look, FatBurger's here!

e-dubb said:
You really beleive that it's due to TMJ??? Do you have documaentation of said condition? I call bull-shit. She already has you hooked, obviously you will tolerate all of her shit.........she doesn't have to anymore.
:mad: Sssshhhhh you're giving away all of our psycho girl secrets!!!!!!

:lol: From what it sounds like, he already glady puts up with the psychotic abuse, mood swings and selfishness, she doesn't have to give head anymore to make him like her, he's too busy trying to get her to like him. It's a sad state after 3 years... but it's also a difficult situation to see outside of

zengirl said:

:lol: From what it sounds like, he already glady puts up with the psychotic abuse, mood swings and selfishness, she doesn't have to give head anymore to make him like her, he's too busy trying to get her to like him. It's a sad state after 3 years... but it's also a difficult situation to see outside of

But you turned out okay? So there is hope. It'd be like my very own version of you. :heart:

FlyNavy said:

""TMJ" stands for TemporoMandibular Joint, or the jaw joint. You have two TMJs, one in front of each ear, connecting the lower jaw bone (the mandible) to the skull. The joints allow movement up and down, side to side, and forward and back—all the mobility necessary for biting, chewing and swallowing food, for speaking and for making facial expressions. "

DirkPhoenix said:
But you turned out okay? So there is hope. It'd be like my very own version of you. :heart:
forrest.jpg

DirkPhoenix said:
""TMJ" stands for TemporoMandibular Joint, or the jaw joint. You have two TMJs, one in front of each ear, connecting the lower jaw bone (the mandible) to the skull. The joints allow movement up and down, side to side, and forward and back—all the mobility necessary for biting, chewing and swallowing food, for speaking and for making facial expressions. "
So she can't give head because it makes her jaw hurt?

DirkPhoenix said:

So.......she wont suck your #^%*, she can't eat, and god forbid you should ask her to smile..................but damn, she sure has the talking down!!!! :fly:

zengirl said:

Jeeze.....what was I thinking??? You are absolutely right, I retract the statement. :p

DirkPhoenix said:
:lol:

The thing is, you have to see things you don't want to see and accept things you would otherwise not want to know. It ain't easy being green. You have to change everything.

DirkPhoenix said:
Yarr. The ways and methods of the psycho are many.
What it really means is that she just flat doesn't want to, it's too much work and she's just really not into you enough to want to make you happy. Why should she? She cries and carries on and is evil, and you take it. She doesn't have to be nice because you don't expect it. It's a perfect dysfunctional relationship and both of you are hurting yourselves. It's just as unhealthy for her as it is for you, and if neither of you change and become true to yourselves then you're just going to continue damaging each other for life. I did the same thing, all of my "relationships" were the same, different guy, same situation. Why was it that way? Not only because I allowed it to be so, but because I made it so. I enabled all of the bad things because I stopped caring enough to stick up for myself and realize I was better. I opted for the familiar comfort of despair rather than the edgy unknown of happiness.