In this thread....

Thorn Bird said:
unless she doesn't use panties. that would be spicy enough, don't you think?

edit: i got in bed last night and realized my spider-webbed ass was glowing. it was verah cool!!!!!!!!! too bad someone else was asleep and didn't get to play with the spider webs.
commando is only sexy once in a while. panties add beauty and a hint of mystery.

spiderwebbed ass? Spange needs to hit that shit a little more often if you gots cobwebs...

I graduated number one in my high school class with a 4.0

I didn't receive my first kiss till I graduated high school, and it sucked. :(

I was on a national championship Cheer Squad in college, I got to bring home the trophy that reached past my waist, but then I had to take it back to the school. I still have a medal.

Knyte is the only guy I've ever slept with.

I love real mashed potatos.

I hate my handwriting.

I love reading and also learned very quickly and early.

I scored higher than my father in law on a IQ test (one of the ones online, but he really is much smarter than I, I'm just really good at logical stuff. :fly:).

I love birds and need to go buy another one since we've been without for a couple years.

Everyone seems to be posting academic achievements. You're probably all sick of mine, so I'll just say I have OCD and get it over with.

Galen said:
Everyone seems to be posting academic achievements. You're probably all sick of mine, so I'll just say I have OCD and get it over with.

I was just trying to think of useless stuff, the 4.0 did nothing for me, not even a decent scholarship. :rolleyes: No way I'd bother trying for one again if I had to go back. Especially since I'm a college dropout anyway. :fly: