In this thread....

katrina 068.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
M44's with the steel butt plate leave a NICE bruise after 20 or so rounds in a row
Eh, I dont bruise, even after 40 rounds with a 7.5mm. I still want to try getting shot with a rubber shot shell though.

kiwi said:
I actually want to go back and take a class every once in a while in a subjec that interests me, but no, I'll never go back full time, there's no piont for me too. I don't need a degree for photography either (not just being a mom), just a portfolio, and I'm constantly working on that.

I could definitely see the benefit of some business/marketing classes and I really want to go take some graphic design and typography classes. I love doing that stuff.
Sounds like a good idea. It would perhaps be an experience too, but in the end it's up to yourself. Would it make you more employable?

Galen said:
Sounds like a good idea. It would perhaps be an experience too, but in the end it's up to yourself. Would it make you more employable?

Possibly, but since I pretty much just plan on working for myself, I'm not too worried about that. I actually would love to design websites for people, I've kind of become infatuated with that stuff the past year, but don't have enough time to devote to it. I'll probably have to add a javascript and PHP scripting type classes to the list I want to take.

i went on an interview today for the first time in eight years and got a job two miles from my home making more money :thrawn:

Bubbles said:
edit edit edit edit :iono:

for once i am at a loss. what?

edit> unless its about your personal problems. if so, ignore the question mark.

Last edited:
thrawn said:
for once i am at a loss. what?

edit> unless its about your personal problems. if so, ignore the question mark.

It was not about anything personal. I was typing something, got confused, tried to save the post, then lost the idea all together. So, you got some edits and one Bubbles is a :tard: