Halp I'm a POOF

I don't want a whore though, is that all tinder is?
No.

Also, It's not like all of a sudden you have some broad on your cock saying "I'm your Tinder match."

You match in the app on your phone because you each 'liked' each other in the app on your phone. That starts small talk messaging back & forth on Tinder. If you want to give them your email or phone # you can decide when you want to.

Yes, some will say "I'm never on here but yer cool, text me at xxx-xxx-xxxx." Don't do that. They just want your ph for marketing. A normal (to me) interaction involves a little digital chit chat with them first. Then decide what you want to do.

it will all be a lot easier after you get started & get to see how it works. It's really not all that intimidating once you realize how it works.

Last edited:
Not really, but it's too late now, they already have the info they want.

the fakebook account, I don't trust them with to not link it to the legit account.

You should only put the app on your fake Phone!!!!! Don't use your real one, it's got your fingerprints! and your phone #! And you touch it to your head by your brain!!!!

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO?????

Eeeww@ tinder

What happened that that awesome [pretend] pussy you were hitting big guy ?
We had a discussion and mutually decided that we were not right for each other. So, we parted ways. We may be going hiking this weekend though, we'll see. And she said she liked what I had in the pants department, so maybe the sex will continue until one of us ends up seeing someone else. Dunno... Maybe we're just supposed to be FWB.

We had a discussion and mutually decided that we were not right for each other. So, we parted ways. We may be going hiking this weekend though, we'll see. And she said she liked what I had in the pants department, so maybe the sex will continue until one of us ends up seeing someone else. Dunno... Maybe we're just supposed to be FWB.
Wallet amirite?

I meant she actually liked your wallet that much. Not what was in it.
Well it really is a neat wallet. It's got two clasps to hold it closed, a key ring loop for my homosexual 1980s BDSM biker wallet chain, and a dozen pockets to put shit in. there's even a hide-a-zipper in there so I can keep cash in it and very few people would miss it. :)

• Gravy
Reactions: Coqui