Halp I'm a POOF

Either that or the one where I have my "I pooped Today" pins on the nipple area of my uselessforums.com tshirt.

Maybe both.

The chicks will dig my online lifestyle.
meme shirts are the new tattoos :nod: instant panty droppers.

I want to try tinder but I don't have a facebook, and if I make a facebook just for tinder people will see it empty and think I'm a rapist or something.

no one from Tinder will see your FB. NO ONE

Well, unless you email them and give them access to your FB.
No but people will see in the tinder ads, that "Thintoast and 3 other friends use tinder."

I know how that works and I don't want that associated with any of my irl friends/family members. So I made the fakebook account with the name "Harry Pi".

hmm maybe I misunderstood the process, you do need a facebook though right?
yes.

Go to facebook & sign up (you'll need to put in your name. My FB name is a nickname so no one, unless they're close to me, would know what to look up. Also, you can even put in a 'screen name' that shows for you to remove your identity one more step.) You don't have to put hardly any info in to get it set up. Add one picture of you to get started.

When you're done go to Tinder & sign in w/FB. It will ask you if you want to use any of the photos (from your FB) use the one you put on FB. The rest is info you put on tinder.

It's really not that big a deal & nothing posts back to FB unless you tell it to.

And I think I'll NOT post a picture of myself on that fakebook, because of the fact that facebook is really super good at internet stalking and will somehow link that account to mine and announce to all of my friends that hey guess what!!! You might know this guy..."

No but people will see in the tinder ads, that "Thintoast and 3 other friends use tinder."

I know how that works and I don't want that associated with any of my irl friends/family members. So I made the fakebook account with the name "Harry Pi".
Dear GOD. Mine doesn't do that.

If you go into FB and "LIKE" Tinder, it will. Ohhh, you're a FB newb. DON'T "LIKE" Tinder on FB. LOLOL