Halp I'm a POOF

Think she knows what she wants?

I'm not on here to make a BFF and/or a FWB. That being said this is what I want in my potential boyfriend...

Physically:
*Body Type: Thin to Husky, but nobody beyond Husky please, sorry. :(
*Hair- I do prefer a guy with hair (more than one stand), however, I have found myself thinking some baldies are cute too. :p
*Height- I have always been attracted to tall men, the taller the better. :) (Ideal is over 6 feet but will go shorter if I really like you.) :)

Educationally:
*Educational or Technical is great.
*Having a skill or being proficient in some area(s) is not only a turn-on but highly useful. :p

Mentally:
*Stable, no twisted minds please.
*No Sociopaths or anyone with a Scary Mental Health History.
{Sociopath-someone who does not possess a conscience, who fails to abide by rules of social conduct, likely to hurt people with deceit and untrustworthy activity and puts others at risk, (cheats, lies, etc.) 1 in 25 people are sociopathic so if you know you are, don't try to challenge me.}
*I want someone who is NORMAL and POSITIVE who also seeks continuous happiness. :)

Mentality:
*Someone who is ready for a serious one-on-one relationship. If you are still fist pumping every weekend at 35ish, mentally you are still in your early 20's.
*Someone who is reading this all the way thru and basically wants all the same things, is someone who is riding the same wave as me.

Emotionally:
*No (woe is me) crybabies, or stage 5 clingers and no emotionless, stolid, unreadable guys either.
*It's ok, men are supposed to cry too but please no martyrs or constant victims of circumstance. LOL
*Someone who has a heart and thinks with it, who wears it on his sleeve. :)
*A Giver is so much more attractive and will always get back tenfold.

Socially:
*Someone who has a small group of close friends is more my speed than someone who needs to be connected to their 200+ friends on social networks. To me, it's the quality of your relationships that's impressive not the quantity of a hundred or more senseless ones.
*Someone who likes to go out to dinner, movies, Vegas Trips, attend music venues, Karaoke, and also likes to stay in.
*Not looking for a guy glued to the TV for every single sports game, or constantly on the computer every two seconds.
*I want someone like me, who likes to spend time with people and each other, not TV and Computers, but likes to watch movies and TV too but not all the time.

Spiritually:
*I'm Catholic, I sometimes go to church or I don't, it depends on how I'm feeling. Lately, I don't go because 2 out of 3 of the Priests at my Church have extremely thick accents and I don't understand what they are saying half the time, (God forgive me) but what is the point of attending if I can't decode their broken English and enjoy it. Therefore, I go when I want, sometimes on my own (out of mass) just to visit, pray, and light a candle. I'm not hardcore about it but I am Spiritual enough.

*I don't want any Hardcore Religious Anything (and that includes Atheists) who will try to influence me or my possible future offspring’s "to not believe in that crap" as one ex had told me he would do to my future Mini Me's. I would prefer a Catholic just because it's easier but I'm open to others, just no one too hardcore.

Basic Qualities I seek in a man:
*No smokers of any kind, no drug users of any kind (if its pot or substance controlled by the government it's considered drugs whether you think so or not) so I'm not interested in you "recreational users", also no all weekend and every single weekend and/or after work hardcore drinkers, just social drinkers at parties, an occasional bar visit, wine with dinner, a gathering is okay and normal, if you are beyond that you may want to seek some counseling.
*Someone who is honest and trustworthy.
*Someone who is active, who keeps himself responsible with priorities and things that need to be accomplished, not a couch potato all weekend. Basically someone who is self-sufficient and not lazy. Chilling out is cool when you need to but not all the time…that’s just unattractive and annoying.
*Must be respectful and considerate of my loved ones and me. (Family and Pets)
*Obtains a Genuine Heart, Eyes, Smile. A Genuine Heart will shine through you. :)
*Has a kind and loving Spirit.
*Loves to hug, kiss, hold hands, not be afraid to show Public Displays of Affection (who cares what they think-they will smile at us cuz Love is Happiness.)
*Someone who can make time for our relationship as a couple so it can blossom into something special. :)
*Someone who enjoys having a good time, (code for: no cheapos, no 24/7 homebody hermits). It’s nice to go out and do things once in a while.
*A great sense of humor, funny but not mean, cute, sexy, takes pride in himself and his possessions.

A Plus:
If you play an instrument I will probably fall in love with you anyway, “If music be the food of love, Play on.” And that includes a beautiful, singing voice. I love to write poetry, sing, and compose songs so “let’s make music together, baby, let’s make sweet harmony.” Lol.

I want connectivity, chemistry, compatibility, friendship, and attraction first, then we see how it pans out. If either one of us wants a second date, then we go out or part ways. Life is too short to tie me down to a person I'm not totally happy with, I'm already happy enough alone.

Life is about enjoying your time here, accepting the one you love because you love them not because you need to change them, building experiences and memories not drama and hate. I seek continuous peace and happiness whether it be alone or with someone. If you want the same and we are compatible in more than one way, than that's a blessing just waiting to happen. Good luck on your search. :):eek: