Halp I'm a POOF

My greatest victory was not getting killed by an online chola who came to visit me and reeked of a ColUmbian shower.

First date.. hmm....

First date, take a helicopter across the Pacific ocean and parachute out to our destination where I will beer and dine you in Thailand. Then we will take a scooter taxi all the way to Switzerland and ...fuck.

I'm not feeling very creative tonight.

To: msruiz86

ME: I'm going to guess you're from heaven. I bet you get that all the time. That was a stupid internet pick up line. Ugh. Never mind. This is a disaster.
HER: LOL
ME: I'm glad you found that funny. I was going to go with that or guess that your from Yugoslavia, because of your hands. I don't even know what that means, but I can't think of anything else outside of California right now. The big question is, did I win that kiss?
HER: Nope
ME: God you're such a tease. That's it, I'm outta here. Sammy! TO THA CHOPPA

To: msruiz86

ME: I'm going to guess you're from heaven. I bet you get that all the time. That was a stupid internet pick up line. Ugh. Never mind. This is a disaster.
HER: LOL
ME: I'm glad you found that funny. I was going to go with that or guess that your from Yugoslavia, because of your hands. I don't even know what that means, but I can't think of anything else outside of California right now. The big question is, did I win that kiss?
HER: Nope
ME: God you're such a tease. That's it, I'm outta here. Sammy! TO THA CHOPPA
:lol: Dude you sound like a maniac. :lol: