Halp I'm a POOF

A Plus:
If you play an instrument I will probably fall in love with you anyway, “If music be the food of love, Play on.” And that includes a beautiful, singing voice. I love to write poetry, sing, and compose songs so “let’s make music together, baby, let’s make sweet harmony.” Lol.

Which means if you're in a band, she'll fuck you regardless of if you meet any of her other criteria, all of which she has developed from a long history of fucking dudes in bands.

This fucking girl :case:

A: Sexist and insulting; women are perfectly capable.

“I prefer those that practice common courtesy regardless of the genders involved. Chivalry is: “I want to do this good thing for someone else because altruism is awesome.” Chivalry is Not: “I’m gonna do this ‘nice thing’ for a female because she is female, but if she doesn’t respond in a manner which I deem appropriate I’m gonna call her an ‘ungrateful bitch’ because I’m a petulant child who doesn't understand historical gender dynamics.””

Last edited:
ha ha, you linked directly to an OK Cupid profile? lol. I'd guess 95% of us won't be able to see it. (It's requiring a login, and I don't have one)