Halp I'm a POOF

long long ago, i had one of those.

Things that happened on it.

1) Crazy, lots and lot of crazy
2) Subsection of crazy in which i was accused of being married because i refused to provide my personal information to crazy
3) More crazy

Ok, so I'm going to be a part of the crazy. But to the girls instead of the other way around. So I need your help filling in the about me section. Write some asinine shit that will make the girls go WTF is this? and see how many respond to it.

This can be epic fun or epic fail. You decide.

Tinder is fun.
On the race trip last summer I laughed at one of the guys cause he barely had any matches, then I told him it was cause he didn't have a beard.

It ended with me making an account and getting more matches than anyone on the bus. And yes I was discriminatory in my choices.
Also, yes Ladybutt knew what I was doing and that it was solely to win a bet. When we got home I deleted the app.

Two sidenotes, 1) Canadian women on that shit are disproportionately gorgeous.
2) It got awkward when I matched with a girl on another team and her boyfriend was also on that team, then she recognized me as I was BSing about suspension stuff with the bf (didn't realize she had a bf or that it was him)

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I've had one for a year w/o incident.

I don't know anyone else who has had any issue.

Also, nothing on Tinder actually links you to FB. Tinder does use your facebook 'first name' unless you change it in Tinder when you set it up, or change it in settings whenev.

Maybe I just don't attract psychos?

Except @Maureen. I really got her motor revving when I let her sit on my bike. Then I got on and started singing "I can ride my bike with no handlebars" and that's when she asked to sit on them.

FFvFlie.png