I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

ChikkenNoodul said:
So about $3 US per gallon, worse than here but still better than England
It's $2.30/2.40/2.50 here now, and it's going to go up. The price for a barrell of oil just went up.

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's about $2.30 for 93 octane here, it's over $2.60 by my new place in upstate NY :(
according to http://www.chicagogasprices.com/index.aspx (lol yeah, we actually have a website to track gas prices) the low prices for cheap gas is $2.17, and in the city it's up to $2.59 ... all for 93 octane.

The thing with the cheap gas though, it's that low because you pay that price when you get a car wash, if you don't get a car wash you pay $0.10 more a gallon.

so i was informed that he doesn't use aim much, as in rarely, and that i wasn't going to get a response that way. should i wait for him to call. since i already tried iniating conversation?
:eek:

sizzlinggrace said:
so i was informed that he doesn't use aim much, as in rarely, and that i wasn't going to get a response that way. should i wait for him to call. since i already tried iniating conversation?
:eek:

I think you should post topless pics for evaluation, then we can give you more sound advice on what you should do next.

sizzlinggrace said:
i know. im curious about what you think. but i dont fault where your loyalties lie.

:heart:
The definition of insanity is repeating the same behavior over and over while expecting a different result.

Galen said:
That is a very accurate timeframe, why 2 days and no more?
first gday is to let him get over the blueballs.
second day is to get to to realize that even though you may really want the cockle, you are not gonna give it up that easy. it's also gives you a cooling off peroid when you can do a background check on him to make sure this guy doesn't have too many major problems.

me that is how long I wait before calling a girl back, but then again if I REALLY REALLY like her I will call her the next day to set up something for next week.

fly said:
juicy detailz???
This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being a force of nature instead of a feverish, selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy.

George Bernard Shaw

I read that in Katherine Hepburn's autobiography last night, I felt it applied to a great many people I know, including myself.

Wow. I thought that guys were the only one that had to think about this. Personally I wish for the woman to call me. it would eliminate a major hump for me. Too bad this will never happen for me.

Ryokurin said:
Wow. I thought that guys were the only one that had to think about this. Personally I wish for the woman to call me. it would eliminate a major hump for me. Too bad this will never happen for me.
it only happens to me when i met a pyscho chick

sizzlinggrace said:
i feel like texting him.

i need a life.

Yes. Yes you do. :p Don't torture yourself over it. If he calls he calls...if you decided to call him then go for it. You need something to keep busy to stop thinking about it.

...like...uh...pottery, drawing, games or taking nudes and posting them here. You know...fun stuff.