I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

Millions said:
Yes. Yes you do. :p Don't torture yourself over it. If he calls he calls...if you decided to call him then go for it. You need something to keep busy to stop thinking about it.

...like...uh...pottery, drawing, games or taking nudes and posting them here. You know...fun stuff.

:lol:

i've been having this problem all summer. i couldn't find a job. so i have nothing to do with my time. and im always bored. so im always thinking. :p

Stop thinking. Seriously. I can't tell you how many times I've screwed myself for thinking too much. Its why I cant keep a relationship because I always write myself out of it somehow, that and I think im addicted to my struggle.

sizzlinggrace said:
i called him. left him a voicemail.

ball no longer in my court. thank fucking god.

now i can move on with my life :lol:
Good job.

And if he dosen't call you back, its seriously his problem. A guy would be stupid to pass up a beautiful, friendly young lady as yourself

fly said:
time for a beer, or pop a hydrocodone.

i'd ask my dad for a beer, and while he has no qualms about giving me one, my mother will flip her shit, along with telling me that beer has a lot of calories.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Good job.

And if he dosen't call you back, its seriously his problem. A guy would be stupid to pass up a beautiful, friendly young lady as yourself

Yeah if he passes look me up. :p

fly said:
do you have an accent?
not really. i moved here when i was 14 from new york city.
and im dominican, so i grew up speaking two langauges.
when im nervous my spanish accent comes out a bit more that usual.
so the mix of the three, kinda cancel each other out. i think.

sizzlinggrace said:
not really. i moved here when i was 14 from new york city.
and im dominican, so i grew up speaking two langauges.
when im nervous my spanish accent comes out a bit more that usual.
so the mix of the three, kinda cancel each other out. i think.

I guarantee you guys LOVE it.