I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's funny how an hour and a half seems far when you're a kid.
It does impeed spontaneity... considering you'd have to wait 2 hours do do anything "spur of the moment". I spent a year and a half dating a guy who lived an hour and a half away, and it was a real bummer.

zengirl said:
It does impeed spontaneity... considering you'd have to wait 2 hours do do anything "spur of the moment". I spent a year and a half dating a guy who lived an hour and a half away, and it was a real bummer.
I can't even DRIVE to Russia. :eek:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Goddamn whippersnappers

When I was your age, gas was $1.00 a gallon and the world was our oyster, now my '83 Eldorado, of course they don't build cars like THAT anymore, why back in ought-3 I had this......*snore*
:lol: :fly:
That has made my evening

ChikkenNoodul said:
Goddamn whippersnappers

When I was your age, gas was $1.00 a gallon and the world was our oyster, now my '83 Eldorado, of course they don't build cars like THAT anymore, why back in ought-3 I had this......*snore*
Actually, when I was 21 I could buy gas for $0.75 a gallon, and if I crossed the river to Missouri, it was $0.65 a gallon.

When I was 16, I could fill the tank on my mom's Geo Storm for $5

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

zengirl said:
Actually, when I was 21 I could buy gas for $0.75 a gallon, and if I crossed the river to Missouri, it was $0.65 a gallon.

When I was 16, I could fill the tank on my mom's Geo Storm for $5

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I'm going to go for cry on this one. The lowest I've seen gas since I was driving is $0.98. I wish it was still that way :(