I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

fly said:
try to forget about it. as soon as you do, BAM. It almost always happens that way.

i was not expecting the meet to go the way it did. so i do believe that once you stop trying things happen. because it did. but i guess what upsets me the most, is that since he's been ignoring my attempts to talk to him...i haven't gotten a straight answer. i would rather hear, "leave me alone" than nothing at all.

theacoustician said:
Not that it sounds like it will help in this case (cause the guy sounds like a dip shit), but you need to be obvious with guys. We do not understand your "signs". Unless you said point blank "I want to go on a date with you, this week", he has no idea what you're thinking.

he hasn't given me the chance to ask him on a date.

sizzlinggrace said:
well he didn't respond to me everytime i tried saying hi.
He is homosexual or has a girlfriend. Move on.

Edit : since you met him at a Genmay meet, he has no girlfriend and is definately gay. Move on.

theacoustician said:
He is homosexual or has a girlfriend. Move on.

Edit : since you met him at a Genmay meet, he has no girlfriend and is definately gay. Move on.

i just read a post of his in the bone closet. i guess the fact that i live about and hour and a half away makes me a no go.

meh

sizzlinggrace said:
i just read a post of his in the bone closet. i guess the fact that i live about and hour and a half away makes me a no go.

meh
1. Stop stalking this kid
2. Find a man without using the internet
4. Post pics
5. EVERYONE WINS

theacoustician said:
1. Stop stalking this kid
2. Find a man without using the internet
4. Post pics
5. EVERYONE WINS

:lol: yeah im done :eek:

i didnt intend to use the internet to meet him though :p

not posting pics, im wearing glasses and my hair is poofy. :D

maybe i'll have better luck back in school :eek:

:lol: It's funny that you two post about each other on internet forums but can't talk to each other.

fly said:
/me looks through bone closet...

:lol: i can tell you what it was so you dont go through the trouble

edit:

bad situation. now im afraid of any distance pretty much, just because i know how sucky it is. like i dont want a girl whose not in my town, period. hell i dont want a girl who wont be near me in the summer too so that pretty much cuts out anyone, and since i go to a school with a 6:1 guy girl ratio, i might as well give up, the numbers just do not work

thank god he doesn't know of this place :eek: im really less neurotic