I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

sizzlinggrace said:
:wtf: he flirted with me in a thread.

im done trying to understand.
sometimes flirting is just flirting, you can flirt with a person and not want to be involved with them. not every attraction is acted upon, and not every guy is going to be as into you as you want him to be. Seriously you need to let this one go, you're starting to sound obsessive.

You know, sometimes its very easy to come up with something to say in a enviroment like this but its hard as hell to on a one to one basis or even in in a text message For instance, I rarely if ever message anyone in a instant messenger simply because its just ackward for me. He could just be coming up with something to say.

I know its easier said than done because im in the exact same boat as you are right now when it comes to women but dont let it bother you. As it was told to me once by someone I repsect Im one in a million, he's one in a million. and theres millions out there that are just like that as well. thus you have infinite chances. It dosnt matter if you get him or not your life is not going to end over it.