I need some advice from all you wise, wise people...

strawberry love

Sex sent me to the ER
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥2,672
say, you meet someone. and you have this amazing connection. like everything you think is perfect when it comes to interacting with the opposite sex. for me it was this fun, snarky, bickering, innuendo filled time, laced with hidden touches and caresses. if it wasn't a group outing i think i would have kissed him. anywho... what are the chances that this is all in my head? am i right in thinking he may be into me? and where do i go from here? we exchanged numbers, but do i call, do i wait for him to call me? :eek: i suck when it comes to dealing with boys who live near me :eek:

there's not much that is a guarantee, here, babe.

first, sure, it could all be in your head, but i doubt it since it seemed so strong it left you confused. good sign.

second, sounds like he's into you, yeah, but it could all be in your head. ;)

calling? don't play games, but don't be a ram either, charging full force into his life. leave some mystery about you. allow a couple of days for him to call, perhaps, but don't let the experience become old. it depends on what kind of guy this is -- what kind of vibes did you get? what do you think other people could pick up on? (some vibes are so strong they're recognizable to everyone within close proximity. that's the best kind!)

remember -- you had a great time. even if this guy never ever calls or sees you again, you still had a wonderful time. don't let that lose its magic just because there's never another night. at least you have that one!

good luck!! :)

Thorn Bird said:
there's not much that is a guarantee, here, babe.

first, sure, it could all be in your head, but i doubt it since it seemed so strong it left you confused. good sign.

second, sounds like he's into you, yeah, but it could all be in your head. ;)

calling? don't play games, but don't be a ram either, charging full force into his life. leave some mystery about you. allow a couple of days for him to call, perhaps, but don't let the experience become old. it depends on what kind of guy this is -- what kind of vibes did you get? what do you think other people could pick up on? (some vibes are so strong they're recognizable to everyone within close proximity. that's the best kind!)

remember -- you had a great time. even if this guy never ever calls or sees you again, you still had a wonderful time. don't let that lose its magic just because there's never another night. at least you have that one!

good luck!! :)

i was informed from someone that was there if we were already hooking up because of "all the sexual tension". :eek:

sizzlinggrace said:
i was informed from someone that was there if we were already hooking up because of "all the sexual tension". :eek:

well, there ya go. i doubt it was all in your head, then. :)

Thorn Bird said:
awwww...i'd pat your lil' head if you were here... ;)
It moves at too fast a pace, first of all it is theoretical, then it is reality and then it ends with a question. I don't follow!
It's like Hello! magazine on steroids.

sizzlinggrace said:
i don't like getting my hopes up. this doesn't happen to me often :eek:

so don't get your hopes up. whenever you think about it and get all worried/freaked/nervous/etc. (we're girls, it happens...) then remember that you had a good time, and if nothing ever happens again, fine. at least you had a great time.
you can do that! you don't have to get all worked up...it takes a lot of self-control, but it works.

Galen said:
It moves at too fast a pace, first of all it is theoretical, then it is reality and then it ends with a question. I don't follow!
It's like Hello! magazine on steroids.

girl meets boy (in group.) boy and girl flirt all night long. girl wakes up wondering wtf is going on.

Thorn Bird said:
girl meets boy (in group.) boy and girl flirt all night long. girl wakes up wondering wtf is going on.

Pretty much just the basic scenario that all single women go through on a weekly basis.

I don't have any advice for you but I hope it all works out. If it doesn't, there are plenty of guys on here just looking for an excuse to blow someone up. ;)

Thorn Bird said:
Ahh, I've been in that situation many a time.

Have you got a car battery and jump leads? Here's what you do.