Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

infection can do that to ya, you have a lot of lymph nodes in that general area. Do you know how to check those for swelling?
yesssss the ball-less robot is correct.
if you have an infection which it sounds like you do, your lymph nodes are going crazy and they are in the groin area.
when i get sick i feel them in my arm pit of behind my ears

yesssss the ball-less robot is correct.
if you have an infection which it sounds like you do, your lymph nodes are going crazy and they are in the groin area.
when i get sick i feel them in my arm pit of behind my ears
my robot balls are indomitable and made of titanium you BH.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Fuck no! God damned VA.
I'm going to call them back today, for the third day in a row.

You got the coronas, maybe?

If so that would make the second person I "know", the first being a childhood family friend who lives on the other side of the country and I haven't seen in 30-35 years.

Today is my breathing test (yet another), this one is required by Medicare to see if I qualify for oxygen. It just figures, I have a 2 or 3 “good” days a month and I think today is one. Shit.

It’s too bad they can’t put a device on me that collects data for a couple weeks. Some days, my oxygen level drops to the low 80s just rinsing a couple of dishes.

If I felt like this every day, I wouldn’t be interested in oxygen. I’m not thrilled to be tethered to something like a dog on a leash.

Today is my breathing test (yet another), this one is required by Medicare to see if I qualify for oxygen. It just figures, I have a 2 or 3 “good” days a month and I think today is one. Shit.

It’s too bad they can’t put a device on me that collects data for a couple weeks. Some days, my oxygen level drops to the low 80s just rinsing a couple of dishes.

If I felt like this every day, I wouldn’t be interested in oxygen. I’m not thrilled to be tethered to something like a dog on a leash.

wow!

i’m sorry you have to go thru all of this.
80 is so low

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant

go for a run beforehand.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant