Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

lupus is kickin my ass today ..
so i didn’t realize how bad the sun affects me while i’m in an active “flare up” plus my medication (hydroxychloroquine)

i spent sunday outside but only about 20 min in the sun, the rest of the time i was in the shade and i have been so sick since

no energy /weak AF + vomiting + fever + upset stomach and itchy AF

yesterday my mom and i read the effects of the sun and lupus and i had no fucking idea

sunday night i could barely walk and Kiko put me to bed

like it takes fucking nothing to just knock me on my ass

no more wild on the go Kiki..

lupus is kickin my ass today ..
so i didn’t realize how bad the sun affects me while i’m in an active “flare up” plus my medication (hydroxychloroquine)

i spent sunday outside but only about 20 min in the sun, the rest of the time i was in the shade and i have been so sick since

no energy /weak AF + vomiting + fever + upset stomach and itchy AF

yesterday my mom and i read the effects of the sun and lupus and i had no fucking idea

sunday night i could barely walk and Kiko put me to bed

like it takes fucking nothing to just knock me on my ass

no more wild on the go Kiki..
so just wild in bed kiki?

i'm sorry youre feeling so shitty :(

I'm not much of a crier, but I was brought to tears with pain when my gallbladder was taking a shit.

I thought the gall bladder pain was pretty bad, but I could breathe through it. It was scary at first because I didn't know what it was and thought I was dying or something. Recovering from the surgery was worse for me than the pain of it going bad because they had to do so much more than just get the gall bladder out. Turned out there was massive infection in my abdomen and they found a mass on one of my kidneys, so they scrunched all my organs around a lot to fix it all. That sucked, but not as much as when they damaged the nerves in my face while

oops hit enter while posting

taking out my wisdom teeth. After that a gentle breeze would feel like someone was stabbing me in the face. It still does sometimes.

My migraine attacks hurt more than childbirth but less than the face thing.

I got impacted bowels once and that was unpleasant.

Meningitis was the worst pain. I actually wished to die to escape the pain of that.

I thought the gall bladder pain was pretty bad, but I could breathe through it. It was scary at first because I didn't know what it was and thought I was dying or something. Recovering from the surgery was worse for me than the pain of it going bad because they had to do so much more than just get the gall bladder out. Turned out there was massive infection in my abdomen and they found a mass on one of my kidneys, so they scrunched all my organs around a lot to fix it all. That sucked, but not as much as when they damaged the nerves in my face while

taking out my wisdom teeth. After that a gentle breeze would feel like someone was stabbing me in the face. It still does sometimes.

Meningitis was the worst pain. I actually wished to die to escape the pain of that.

holy shit girl

You've been through so much, geezus.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
You've been through so much, geezus.

Meh. I do think the important thing is to remember that it isn't the pain olympics. Everyone's pain is valid and should be treated as such. Gall bladder, stubbed toe, cancer, lupus, whatever. It's all shitty and everyone should be believed, heard and understood. We aren't winning anything by tolerating the most pain.

Meh. I do think the important thing is to remember that it isn't the pain olympics. Everyone's pain is valid and should be treated as such. Gall bladder, stubbed toe, cancer, lupus, whatever. It's all shitty and everyone should be believed, heard and understood. We aren't winning anything by tolerating the most pain.
Very good point.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
I have a hangnail.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant