Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Huntington Beach is in Cali, or did you mean something else?

YOURE IN FULL FORCE SIR MONITAH!
i admire your tenacity

giphy.gif

The cat thinks my hose is either a cord, like I’m plugged in, or a snake.

Reminds me. We had several indoor/outdoor cats when I was a kid, and one of them would sneak in the door carrying a snake and head straight to the bathroom and drop it in the tub. Weirdo.

Possible side effects of oxygen therapy include bloody noses.

Not just a dab here and there, but a massive hemorrhage resembling a murder scene in the bathroom sink.

One hopefully effective solution is a water bottle that adds moisture to the air line. I’ve seen them on literally every oxygen concentrator I’ve been around but is considered an extra device in our strange healthcare system now. A doctor has to write a prescription for it to be added.

Sheeeeeeeeesssshh

Possible side effects of oxygen therapy include bloody noses.

Not just a dab here and there, but a massive hemorrhage resembling a murder scene in the bathroom sink.

One hopefully effective solution is a water bottle that adds moisture to the air line. I’ve seen them on literally every oxygen concentrator I’ve been around but is considered an extra device in our strange healthcare system now. A doctor has to write a prescription for it to be added.

Sheeeeeeeeesssshh

reading this made my knees weak and i got dizzy

i can’t handle blood in any capacity.. even reading about it

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
so last night OUT OF NOWHERE

I started getting pain + heaviness in my feet and legs (i had just come home from walking little iPhone)

it felt like my skin was stretching and burning.. almost like an “indian sunburn” (not racist)
It was soooo weird and i literally watched my legs and feet swell right before my eyes. It hurt

I emailed my doctors office and she wants to see me

so last night OUT OF NOWHERE

I started getting pain + heaviness in my feet and legs (i had just come home from walking little iPhone)

it felt like my skin was stretching and burning.. almost like an “indian sunburn” (not racist)
It was soooo weird and i literally watched my legs and feet swell right before my eyes. It hurt

I emailed my doctors office and she wants to see me

Omg! When do you see your doctor? Lactic acid build up? It would be a bit itchy tho, but happens when the heart rate is up.

Racist.

Omg! When do you see your doctor? Lactic acid build up? It would be a bit itchy tho, but happens when the heart rate is up.

Racist.

i don’t think it was lactic acid build up.
i don’t feel itchy at all
more like a burning + heaviness. i have to elevate my feet/legs and try not to walk

it is the weirdest feeling on earth. i really hope it’s not my kidneys cuz they are already functioning at less than 80%

i don’t think it was lactic acid build up.
i don’t feel itchy at all
more like a burning + heaviness. i have to elevate my feet/legs and try not to walk

it is the weirdest feeling on earth. i really hope it’s not my kidneys cuz they are already functioning at less than 80%

Whhhheeennn do u see ur doc

Whhhheeennn do u see ur doc

we don’t see doctors here (unless you’re like dyiiiing).. we do virtual appointments and the nurse JUSSSST called me saying my rheumatologist is going to squeeze me in tomorrow or monday so she can facetime me

today i’m home and in bed and i have canceled all my plans today and i’m taking it easy.
i feel pretty crappy today.. which makes me so sad cuz i was starting to feel so much better this past week. i just don’t understand this illness

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
we don’t see doctors here (unless you’re like dyiiiing).. we do virtual appointments and the nurse JUSSSST called me saying my rheumatologist is going to squeeze me in tomorrow or monday so she can facetime me

today i’m home and in bed and i have canceled all my plans today and i’m taking it easy.
i feel pretty crappy today.. which makes me so sad cuz i was starting to feel so much better this past week. i just don’t understand this illness
It's definitely been a rollercoaster ride. :(

Racist.