Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

You mean, the light hits at all and makes them look like the color they are?

I don't get it. We're British at root, so why not just embrace the weird teeth and move on with life?
Nooo, one tooth is like .25mm off so a shadow hits it and makes it look discolored.

Excussseeee meee for wanting to look nice.

I'm getting old. :(

Oh god, this means only one thing in Florida.
Multiple tanning salon sessions, botox bi-monthly, and a boob job.

It's almost like automatic once a Florida woman says 'I'm getting old'. You just know you're gonna be on the hook for about 15k of vanity surgeries after that announcement.

A question.

Does someone with an enormous head feel a bad headache (or toothache) more than a normal head size person? (Not about anyone here necessarily, just curious if size really does matter).

I totally approve of fly’s hairstyle choices. You guys are just jelly.

A question.

Does someone with an enormous head feel a bad headache (or toothache) more than a normal head size person? (Not about anyone here necessarily, just curious if size really does matter).

@Domon ?

A question.

The size of the head doesn't increase the amount of nerves within. It's not like the body says 'oh shit, we've got more room, let's grow more nerves'.

A question.

My hair sorta makes up for my small dick (which is a disease).

SEE HOW I DIDNT IGNORE THE ONTOPIC WARNING?!?!?!

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Oh god, this means only one thing in Florida.
Multiple tanning salon sessions, botox bi-monthly, and a boob job.

It's almost like automatic once a Florida woman says 'I'm getting old'. You just know you're gonna be on the hook for about 15k of vanity surgeries after that announcement.
I'm not that crazy.

Healthy skin and healthy teeth go a long way to making a person look young.

Tanning, boob jobs, botox all go against that and make people look older. Women don't get it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
I'm not that crazy.

Tanning, boob jobs, botox all go against that and make people look older. Women don't get it.

That’s why spray tanning (with a reputable company) is a better alternative. I won’t step foot in a tanning bed. I have a close friend who sprays me and I’m obsessed
But ppl are misinformed and not educated... oh well

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
I'm not that crazy.

Also... my Botox has never made me look “older”
I do it once a year for “maintenance”’purposes and it makes me feel great. Along with my monthly facials and face massages.