Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

Use lots of lotion, not the Jergens kind, but the sunburn, aloe-y kind. It'll hide the peeling too which is a nice benefit.

I have been
Im still a gross mess, probably will be through next week
At least now I have a long weekend to sit around the house with no shirt all greased up like a roman gladiator.
A fat gross gladiator, but you get the idea

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon and Jehannum
Iberprofen 400mg. Not doing shit. I got some biofreeze to try.
They give out biofreeze at races all the time... it's topical and a little bit distracting, but I personally don't feel it works deep enough.

I'm not a doctor so I really can't help even though I want to. :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
Two days ago I was making my bed before I left for work like I do every day when I heard and felt a pop or snap in my back. Painful but didnt think much of it. Fast forward to today it took me 10 minutes of excruciating pain to get out of bed and make it 20ft to the bathroom. Thankful I have my brother's spare crutches. Nerve pain is un-fucking-real. I'd rather have the worst migraine than this pain. Currently sitting in the recliner. As long as I don't move, I'm okay. Fuck this shit.
Lesson: bedmaking is dangerous. I fling the duvet in the general direction.

Often it's a bad muscle spasm in the lumbar that causes the Not Being Able To Move Or It Is Deathly Painful back pain. Any access to muscle relaxers? If they work, they work great, and you know it is a muscle thing then.

Except for this shitty cough that's been lingering for two weeks.
Hmm that's annoying when they hang around. Eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice helps with nagging coughs, something about the enzymes. You can put it on a ham if you like ;)