Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

I put syrup on my pancakes and spent the next two hours feeling like I was gonna die. I’m never doing that again.

Does anyone know what sugars pure maple syrup has in it? Not sure if it’s worth the risk but figure it might not effect me like the fake stuff.

I put syrup on my pancakes and spent the next two hours feeling like I was gonna die. I’m never doing that again.

Does anyone know what sugars pure maple syrup has in it? Not sure if it’s worth the risk but figure it might not effect me like the fake stuff.

"The basic ingredient in maple syrup is the sap from the xylem of sugar maple or various other species of maple trees. It consists primarily of sucrose and water, with small amounts of the monosaccharides glucose and fructose from the invert sugar created in the boiling process.[70]"

I have straight teeth, but a couple are a little out of alignment because I didn't wear the retainer on my top teeth. Still have the permanent bottom retainer installed though.

Anyways, you guys know any options for fixing something small like this other than Invisilign?