Ontopic Health Thread: post your AIDS, diseases and infekshunz here.

If you sweat profusely for no reason, have nausea, chest pain or upper back pain, pallor or blueness around the mouth or fingernails, feeling of doom: all bad signs, but then again, it's usually a panic attack, gas pains, or too much unaccustomed lawn raking.

Mourn me bitch

7d20a08e25a6386c98baaa7ca518ee11.jpg

H. pylori survivor
That body chalk outline is not very flattering...

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots
@Ledboots
I've bee having sharp chest pains for two days...

It's all around and above my left breast
Sometimes when I take a deep breath I get that jabby feeling and sometimes it radiates up to the side of my neck and even my shoulder

Is it lupus ?
Please advise

H. pylori survivor
I totally get this with like trapped air, or something. For me, it's all digestive related. It goes away in like a day, or two.

Or, it's Ebola.
Sounds like Ebola.

After testings and shit and what not, I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure (Hypertension is it?) at the age of 32.

Good thing we caught it before my heart or blood vessels went FUBAR.

I am a diabetes candidate, have high blood pressure, have eczema, balding and god knows what the fuck else. Thanks genes, thank a-fucking-lot.

To add insult to the inujury, my knees were injured during military service, my right wrist took a 360 degree turn and some shit was torn apart years ago too.

Oh I almost forgot the best one, one day out of the blue I lost half my hearing in my right ear and it's been ringing like a fire truck that's on fire for the last 10+ years thank to a doctor and his awesome wrong diagnosis and treatment.

And people still have the nerve to ask me, "Hey MacG, why do you drink so much?"

I need a drink. And a cat.

After testings and shit and what not, I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure (Hypertension is it?) at the age of 32.

I am a diabetes candidate, have high blood pressure, have eczema, balding and god knows what the fuck else. Thanks genes, thank a-fucking-lot.

To add insult to the inujury, my knees were injured during military service, my right wrist took a 360 degree turn and some shit was torn apart years ago too.

Oh I almost forgot the best one, one day out of the blue I lost half my hearing in my right ear and it's been ringing like a fire truck that's on fire for the last 10+ years thank to a doctor and his awesome wrong diagnosis and treatment.

And people still have the nerve to ask me, "Hey MacG, why do you drink so much?"

And your country is falling apart

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer

Are you overweight?

You people are sick, I just listed a bunch of health problems and you fucking liked the post.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I hope you get can bitten by a mosquito on your dicks. And yes that includes you and your dick too @APRIL.
The last line of your post is what pulled at my heart strings.

If you sweat profusely for no reason, have nausea, chest pain or upper back pain, pallor or blueness around the mouth or fingernails, feeling of doom: all bad signs, but then again, it's usually a panic attack, gas pains, or too much unaccustomed lawn hoeing.
Fixt for @Maureen

Since CEO seems to think she's a garden tool.