Baby Good Bye Liver

How about the time I came home and wondered where he was since the burner was on, only to follow my gut instinct and check on the county website to find that he had been arrested on 6 counts.

I can't make this stuff up, guys

No freaking way! Arrested for what?

I think you've heard all our stories when he stayed with us and a friend.

6 counts of what?

Trying to remember the full score, it was Driving without a License, Driving without Registration, Driving without Insurance, and then 3 other counts relating to a Hit and Run/being under the influence.

To the Florida folks - he had an expired license from years past, did not have his registration, and was driving without insurance when he drove from Ohio to Florida. Scary!

I spent like three hours talking to him on the internets once and he had nothing but good things to say about fly and ape, how fly was the best friend he ever had, how they were like family, etc... Not long after that he fucked them over and dissapeared.

It was like a bad divorce nobody saw coming.

Trying to remember the full score, it was Driving without a License, Driving without Registration, Driving without Insurance, and then 3 other counts relating to a Hit and Run/being under the influence.

To the Florida folks - he had an expired license from years past, did not have his registration, and was driving without insurance when he drove from Ohio to Florida. Scary!

HOLY FAWK!!!!!
Whatta bum!!!
I love it!!!

Omg six counts of whaaaat!!

So he was arrested @ ur house??

Ahhahahahha OMG @ mikey!!!!
Is that even his real name?

Yes, at my house. Happened when I was gone. He left the scene at the grocery store he went to and the cops traced him back to my apartment at the time. It was just funny because I thought "man, I bet he got arrested" and went on the county Sheriff website to look up his name and found the 6 counts right there on the interwebz. Pure hell.

mikey is a nickname, fyi

Yes, at my house. Happened when I was gone. He left the scene at the grocery store he went to and the cops traced him back to my apartment at the time. It was just funny because I thought "man, I bet he got arrested" and went on the county Sheriff website to look up his name and found the 6 counts right there on the interwebz. Pure hell.

mikey is a nickname, fyi

Short for Michael? Or is it something completely different?

His support group was huge!
I also saw he posted a pic of some fug girl with glasses pointing at the webcam that he has claimed for years that its his exgirlfriend. This was at 4Lulzzz

He's been professing his love for that jpeg for agesssss!

The former. Nothing too exciting...

I think I know who that girl was, Kiki. The one from Nevada?

Whooo knows... Probably...
He personally has never done anything to MOI, but I fucking LOL @ his shens! They are fucking epic.

I'm sorry he took you for a ride tho Mel. I've known u way longer.. He's a dick for what he did to you.

Also why exactly did u guys break up?

He personally has never done anything to MOI, but I fucking LOL @ his shens! They are fucking epic.

I'm sorry he took you for a ride tho Mel. I've known u way longer.. He's a dick for what he did to you.

Serious?

After a month or so of him not working and drinking non-stop and treating me like dirt, I sent him on a bus back to Ohio to his mom's house. After a couple of months I cut off all communication with him after all my family pleaded with me never to speak to him again. He was awful for me and did nothing but bring me down, and I can see that clearly now. I left Colorado last year because I just had such awful memories from it and was done with it. I'm now in Austin, closer to family members and friends, and loving life!

I spent like three hours talking to him on the internets once and he had nothing but good things to say about fly and ape, how fly was the best friend he ever had, how they were like family, etc... Not long after that he fucked them over and dissapeared.<br />
<br />
It was like a bad divorce nobody saw coming.
It was so weird. I still don't understand wtf went on completely.