Baby Good Bye Liver

Sorry about your Liver. I guess I won't be needing these fava beans or this bottle of Chianti anymore.

Sorry about your Liver. I guess I won't be needing these fava beans or this bottle of Chianti anymore.

Well, you for sure won't need the Chianti. I'd put cash money on Kiki's liver giving you a buzz so epic it would make a Hunter S. Thompson stay in Vegas look pedestrian.

LOL @ clueless reference.

Take care of yourself. No more laxys and raw chicken; that's an order. See at dietitian if you want to lose weight, and you are Purdy just the way you are tho.

well since this little turn of events with my bipolar liver, i have stopped taking anything and everything.. not even tylenol.
im studying nutrition anyway so i just talked to the Year 2s or my Prof.
i have to go for an MRI apparently.. should be fun... woulda been funner if i was high ...weeeee.. just kidding.
im taking this very serious...

well since this little turn of events with my bipolar liver, i have stopped taking anything and everything.. not even tylenol.
im studying nutrition anyway so i just talked to the Year 2s or my Prof.
i have to go for an MRI apparently.. should be fun... woulda been funner if i was high ...weeeee.. just kidding.
im taking this very serious...

You should still be able to take tylenols rectally , as needed.

WORSE!
He moved in with her and she didn't change the locks!
Ate her food
Spent her cash
Fucked her cat
And drank booze all day long while pretending to be going to work everyday...

He's a true eHobo!

So, are we sure, like REALLY REALLY sure Mikey is actually Caucasian?