Baby Good Bye Liver

You made it out alive. I wonder who he's lying to these days about not living in his mother's basement. Mikey is the actuality of what we all think ZRH is. :lol:

I gotta say... Mikeys got that eGangsta thing going.. Look how many ppl he fooled..
I don't thing ZRH can survive a single day outside his Google Compound aka his mothers womb.

When he was sober, most likely. I can't tell you how many times he was drunk and didn't though. At least when he was in the hospital he was taken care of and cleaned.

How many times was he sober? He used to drink warm beer in his bedroom and hide the cans when he lived with a friend of ours.

:case:

How many times was he sober? He used to drink warm beer in his bedroom and hide the cans when he lived with a friend of ours.

See, I dont understand the whole hiding of the cans/bottles thing
I mean , who gives a shit if you drank a 12-pack of natty while watching a golden girls marathon?

Hard to say. At least I knew he was after spending a week in the hospital, spending tax payer money like it was going out of style with no intention to pay back $50K+ bills. YAY!!

I'll never forget the time I came home from work during my lunch break after I realized some of my cash had been stolen out of my purse. He was lying on my couch watching Lifetime, presumably drunk and asleep.

Or the time I found countless cans of beer in the closet with the water heater, all stashed away so I couldn't see and he told me that those weren't his but the landlord's (who lived in NY).

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
Hard to say. At least I knew he was after spending a week in the hospital, spending tax payer money like it was going out of style with no intention to pay back $50K+ bills. YAY!!

I'll never forget the time I came home from work during my lunch break after I realized some of my cash had been stolen out of my purse. He was lying on my couch watching Lifetime, presumably drunk and asleep.

Or the time I found countless cans of beer in the closet with the water heater, all stashed away so I couldn't see and he told me that those weren't his but the landlord's (who lived in NY).

Omfg :lol:. Tell more stories!

We started a support group once because so many people had been affected by him. Hahahahahahaha

Omfg :lol:. Tell more stories!

We started a support group once because so many people had been affected by him. Hahahahahahaha

How about the time I came home and wondered where he was since the burner was on, only to follow my gut instinct and check on the county website to find that he had been arrested on 6 counts.

I can't make this stuff up, guys