Baby Good Bye Liver

You know, I wonder.

If we take all the body parts members here have been losing over the past few years, I wonder if we can use them to build a whole new UFer.

Well since I can no longer say at least you have your heath I'm not left with much else to say. Especially since "at least you have your looks and career" aren't even on the table for options.

• Gravy
Reactions: 2 people
THAT'S RACIST!

in america it isn't.

dunno why canada and other people decided to arbitrarily make it a racist term... i assume it's because canada doesn't have any eskimos, only has inuits, whereas alaska has like two branches of inuits who collectively are called eskimos. perfectly acceptable term here.

in america it isn't.

dunno why canada and other people decided to arbitrarily make it a racist term... i assume it's because canada doesn't have any eskimos, only has inuits, whereas alaska has like two branches of inuits who collectively are called eskimos. perfectly acceptable term here.

Or as my dad would call them "ice naggers"

Way harsh Tai

Sent from my Fucking BlackBerry using Cacatalk
LOL @ clueless reference.

Take care of yourself. No more laxys and raw chicken; that's an order. See at dietitian if you want to lose weight, and you are Purdy just the way you are tho.