Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahah its more effective than the pill. Plus the pill made me soooo sick. it was horrible to be on but then going without the hormones made me insane(er). So I was on the ring for a while which SUCKED, but made me realize that I could store all kinds of things in my vagina. I also tried the shot which sucked as well because it made me bleed for a month straight.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yah, the shot made me effing insane.

No, what I mean is, supposedly you're not supposed to talk about how you are not going to hell, because you're always sinning anyway. it's self-righteous and that's a SINNN

Oh I get it what you are saying. Obviously I wasn't trying to say I'm covered just giving a point of view. I always personally say I have no clue, but at least I'm trying to do right certain ways.

However I never really say that except when discussing religion because even that would be obnoxious

(hope that made sense I have to run to get my kiddo from school)

Because it's contaminating the whole area with copper ions, which are incredibly toxic

That's kinda scary. So, I'd then have a uterus that would develop a patina look after a while? Cuz, I love me some patina. I could decorate it with climbing ivy and flowers.

Actually by Catholic teachings there are okay reasons for BCPs. Two things for me: I have a high risk of having my health in jeopardy if I get pregnant again. The nurses during delivery were worried I wouldn't recover and be left without kidney and liver function. With my BP being so high they were worried I'd stroke out or have a clot kill me or something.

I am told getting pregnant could get my life in danger and I shouldn't do it.

Also my non BCPs periods are so bad that it affects me physically and emotionally. I have low BP naturally and when I lose too much blood I get faint which is not good. No other medications seemed to work so this option is there to help me physically there.

In the eyes of the church, this is all okay because it is keeping the life of me okay.

Pays to read up on religions to find out the facts :)

Or, maybe it's part of God's plan for you to have periods like that and you're looking for the easy answer. I'm not trying to be a dick, just giving a different perspective. Was Job not tested? Maybe you're being tested and you already chose your answer? None of us necessarily have the right answers, we choose the answers that work best for us in the interest of self-preservation and often convenience. Just something to think about.

Or, maybe it's part of God's plan for you to have periods like that and you're looking for the easy answer. I'm not trying to be a dick, just giving a different perspective. Was Job not tested? Maybe you're being tested and you already chose your answer? None of us necessarily have the right answers, we choose the answers that work best for us in the interest of self-preservation and often convenience. Just something to think about.

Good perspective truthfully. I'll be honest I don't care about this issue much so I don't really give it much thought. From my point of view a sin is a sin and the best I can do is try to be my best.

However from your idea, you left out my life being in danger while being pregnant. That's not a test that should be taken IMO. Granted your view could work on that but for us leaving my child motherless just to have another child is irresponsible IMO.

Anyway it's not my place to decide who is right in the end so I just do my best, but something good to think about if I ever cared enough to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.