Hawt Extremely Rapey Girly Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually by Catholic teachings there are okay reasons for BCPs. Two things for me: I have a high risk of having my health in jeopardy if I get pregnant again. The nurses during delivery were worried I wouldn't recover and be left without kidney and liver function. With my BP being so high they were worried I'd stroke out or have a clot kill me or something.

I am told getting pregnant could get my life in danger and I shouldn't do it.

Also my non BCPs periods are so bad that it affects me physically and emotionally. I have low BP naturally and when I lose too much blood I get faint which is not good. No other medications seemed to work so this option is there to help me physically there.

In the eyes of the church, this is all okay because it is keeping the life of me okay. A friend of mine had to have an abortion because her baby was literally killing her due to a disease she has. Again the church values the life of the mom - and in order to keep one life alive, it was considered okay to do. If she hadn't had the abortion two lives would have been taken and that is simply not okay.

This all falls under the idea of "Principle of the Double Effect" It depends on what the purpose of the medicine and abortion are for. If it is to save the life of the mother or simply to tread a medical issue where nothing else can work, it can be considered okay.

Now I know my dad had a vasectomy and I know my mom was told not to have another child again because I nearly killed her (how odd right) for other reasons though. So I have a feeling my uber religious mother had it okay'd for that same kind of reason.

Personally I'm not so strict about things, but yes, it can be considered okay if you are doing the letter of the law.

Pays to read up on religions to find out the facts :)

You sound self righteous. And that is hell territory.

My sister was really religious when we were growing up. Just the word "hell" would make her cry. So I would spend HOURS following her around saying, "Hell, Laura HELLLLL."

Fucking lolllllll
My sister used to read Anna of Green Gables and ironically at the time, I was in theology class, (go grandma!), and I told her that Anna must have been born with the mark of the beast cuz her own parents dun up and orphaned her. Lolololol
She used to cry and then read her book on the sly from me. :fly: :fly:

I'm on Mirena which does release hormones. Otherwise, I'm a horror to be around. THE FUCKING BEST PART??? No period for over a year. Woot Woot.

But, how can you just feel confident that the little coat hanger hasn't shifted and thus letting the spermies swim on thru to the other side???

Break on in through, to the other side

/Doors

*sigh*

just giving a truth from a Catholic point of view.

I certainly don't give a shit what others do or think. It's just not right to say it's never allowed in any Christian religion. That's all.

No, what I mean is, supposedly you're not supposed to talk about how you are not going to hell, because you're always sinning anyway. it's self-righteous and that's a SINNN

But, how can you just feel confident that the little coat hanger hasn't shifted and thus letting the spermies swim on thru to the other side???

/Doors

Because it's contaminating the whole area with copper ions, which are incredibly toxic

/Doors

hahahah its more effective than the pill. Plus the pill made me soooo sick. it was horrible to be on but then going without the hormones made me insane(er). So I was on the ring for a while which SUCKED, but made me realize that I could store all kinds of things in my vagina. I also tried the shot which sucked as well because it made me bleed for a month straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.