FYI Doin anything cool for Memorial Day?

i plan to spend my whole weekend guilt tripping civilians on facebook

2012-05-29-Strip_Memorial_Day_web.gif

this is a terrible comic

• Gravy
Reactions: Darth Handsome
Indy 500 is on Sunday. If I can't get there, I'll watch it on TV. Maybe have a party. food/drinks/adult drinks. People can pull driver names out of a hat for $5. Winner gets cool stuff. Stuff=money and jealousy.
Ah the Indy 500 - holds a special place in my heart. 20 years ago Luis & I started dating in Indy thanks to the race.

Switching internet providers this weekend. Monday having lunch with a few family/friends. Nothing special really - more special is Friday with last day of school. Pool opens this weekend so might do that if warm enough.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Nada. The gf is going out of town with her friend, so Saturday I'm going on an all day motorcycle excursion with a group of riders with a few thousand miles under their belts, but nowhere near seasoned to help them learn to navigate windy roads safer, faster and more comfortably. Sunday I'm not doing jack. I'll probably end up visiting my grandma and Monday I'll probably visit my grandpa in the rehab facility.

She spends one Saturday night giving you herpes and now she's a gf?

Anyway, hopefully I"ll get to spend Memorial Day honoring our fallen soldiers by drinking enough beer to kill a pig and then eating the pig.

So I can rip up this suicide pact then?

5% - hope everything's OK.

Should be okay. I finally saw some pics last week & it looks like fire came to within a few hundred feet of our place. I may have lost my trusty all purpose aluminum boat.

Forest fires are mental, btw. There are a couple of islands close by that got literally Pacmanned i.e. Scorched Earth. Fucking overachiever of a fire hopped onto islands, for crying out loud.

Have I mentioned that 20 year old hikers who smoke are on my shit list? Number One with a bullet.

Should be okay. I finally saw some pics last week & it looks like fire came to within a few hundred feet of our place. I may have lost my trusty all purpose aluminum boat.

Forest fires are mental, btw. There are a couple of islands close by that got literally Pacmanned i.e. Scorched Earth. Fucking overachiever of a fire hopped onto islands, for crying out loud.

Have I mentioned that 20 year old hikers who smoke are on my shit list? Number One with a bullet.

Fires like that do some weird shit. When they get big enough or hot enough they create their own little mini weather systems.

Pine forest East of here burned a few years back. There were places where a shed or something was reduced to ashes while another one literally a stone's throw away wouldn't have any damage aside from a few smoke stains.