FYI Doin anything cool for Memorial Day?

Nada. The gf is going out of town with her friend, so Saturday I'm going on an all day motorcycle excursion with a group of riders with a few thousand miles under their belts, but nowhere near seasoned to help them learn to navigate windy roads safer, faster and more comfortably. Sunday I'm not doing jack. I'll probably end up visiting my grandma and Monday I'll probably visit my grandpa in the rehab facility.

So, she's already got the 'girlfriend' tag?

What, engagement coming next weekend?

Nada. The gf is going out of town with her friend, so Saturday I'm going on an all day motorcycle excursion with a group of riders with a few thousand miles under their belts, but nowhere near seasoned to help them learn to navigate windy roads safer, faster and more comfortably. Sunday I'm not doing jack. I'll probably end up visiting my grandma and Monday I'll probably visit my grandpa in the rehab facility.
Well THAT was quick!

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
Going to ma's place. Everyone from my family will be there but dad. Best friend from before I was born will be there as well.
Gonna drink some, then listen to my mother's husband get drunk and A) really really stupid and racist, or B) sullen (because none of their cats like my dog so they stay away from the house) and racist.
Also, gonna pick up a free boat from the '50s