FYI Doin anything cool for Memorial Day?

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,324
Steam
mattressfish
We've going out to celebrate a friend's birthday Friday night. Then we've got a Memorial party at Gay Scott's house on Saturday. Nothing too exciting.

You?

This weekend marks the return of a fabulous tradition called Eating Day, where a bunch of people get together at my friend Will's house, eat a bunch of food, shoot the shit, and drink liquor.

It's been gone a few years, while Will went to London to do his International Policy degree (I think his end goal is to be Batman or some shit), but it's back.

I think he's still #mad at me for not acknowledging his nipples earlier. I had a hunch Id catch hell for that.

i plan to spend my whole weekend guilt tripping civilians on facebook

2012-05-29-Strip_Memorial_Day_web.gif

Nada. The gf is going out of town with her friend, so Saturday I'm going on an all day motorcycle excursion with a group of riders with a few thousand miles under their belts, but nowhere near seasoned to help them learn to navigate windy roads safer, faster and more comfortably. Sunday I'm not doing jack. I'll probably end up visiting my grandma and Monday I'll probably visit my grandpa in the rehab facility.