FYI Doin anything cool for Memorial Day?

I can't wait for the new album to come out so I can gush with people, I love it already. they have only released the one track so far, but they have a music video coming out soon with a second song, and the whole thing is an EP so it's only 6 songs anyway, but damn I love these dudes

• Gravy
Reactions: tre
my favorite one isn't one of the ones they're releasing early, but it's got this kinda grimy kinda vaguely Journey-vibe to it and I love it.

It doesn't really even matter where you go. You can steal a carton of cigarettes and a case of beer, boost a car and hit the open road
WgrXMIb.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: august
star party, with my telescope and some friends. if the weather holds out (probably not with our rotten luck all winter and spring). Jupiter and Mars are pretty fuckin awesome right now. Saw some nice cloud bands on Jupiter a couple of nights ago. Got 15 second look at Mars before clouds rolled in. Damn it is super bright.

star party, with my telescope and some friends. if the weather holds out (probably not with our rotten luck all winter and spring). Jupiter and Mars are pretty fuckin awesome right now. Saw some nice cloud bands on Jupiter a couple of nights ago. Got 15 second look at Mars before clouds rolled in. Damn it is super bright.
That's pretty cool.

We're going to the Memorial Day Sandbar concert on Sunday (sorry for the screen shot @mylittlebrony ;)) and tomorrow going up to Pasco county to a BBQ at my cousin's. Monday: cooking bunches of stuff to stock the freezer and probably putting aloe on my inevitable sunburn.

3439147cabf144b5df35b241cb492566.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Duke
We're going to the Memorial Day Sandbar concert on Sunday (sorry for the screen shot @mylittlebrony ;)) and tomorrow going up to Pasco county to a BBQ at my cousin's. Monday: cooking bunches of stuff to stock the freezer and probably putting aloe on my inevitable sunburn.

3439147cabf144b5df35b241cb492566.jpg

You have a lot of cousins.

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots and nukes
I have scads of Boston cousins, too. When I was a kid, they had a sweet fat German Shepherd named Bomber. He only responded to "Bawmuh." "Come here, Bawmuh."

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings