Do old people have loose sphincters?

HES BACK
One of our QEs is out for a while, I guess, and hes filling in.
I havent heard him rip one yet, so maybe hes taking bean-o, or had his sphincter surgically tightened.

Updates as events warrant.

HES BACK
I havent heard him rip one yet, so maybe hes taking bean-o, or had his sphincter surgically tightened.

you two should start a business supplying balloons for childrens parties

HES BACK

Maybe he's wearing a buttplug these days

Wouldn't the farts be silent killers if the spincter was too loose?

We had a lady like that here, she would walk and fart, or turn around and fart, or bend over and fart, ... like everytime her body moved she'd fart. Loud and stinky. It was embarrassing because most times she just ignored it, but sometimes she'd go, "Oops!" and just walk away.

:lol:

Wouldn't the farts be silent killers if the spincter was too loose?

We had a lady like that here, she would walk and fart, or turn around and fart, or bend over and fart, ... like everytime her body moved she'd fart. Loud and stinky. It was embarrassing because most times she just ignored it, but sometimes she'd go, "Oops!" and just walk away.

:lol:

When she said "Oops" that means she crapped her pants.

Otherwise, she didn't give a shit.

LITERALLY

OMG, at my old job, yes there was this old lady who did outbound phone calling for memberships, and she'd do the same damn thing. Occasionally my coworker and I would give her the death glare and she knew that we wanted her dead. I don't miss that lady at all. She was mostly deaf as well. She YELLED ON THE PHONE. Literally. Full out yelling.

OMG, at my old job, yes there was this old lady who did outbound phone calling for memberships, and she'd do the same damn thing. Occasionally my coworker and I would give her the death glare and she knew that we wanted her dead. I don't miss that lady at all. She was mostly deaf as well. She YELLED ON THE PHONE. Literally. Full out yelling.

Grandma cashed me out at the Apple store the other day. I'm pretty sure she was deaf too.

And didn't know what a credit card was.

True story.