Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥51,211
Steam
heyfubuddy
So theres this "new" guy up here in the office, and I say "new" as in hes new to us, but the dudes like 80. Hes supposed to be assisting our QE, but he aint all there in the head, I think he has borderline dimentia or some shit. Plus he naps a lot.

Anyways, the guy walks around and farts. And I dont mean little stinky poots, I mean loud, audible ass eruptions. Hell walk right past you and rip one, and act like nothing happened. You can hear him in his cube doing the one cheek squeak all day long.

He never acknowledges it, and doesnt seem to think much of it.

So, after a certain age, do you lose all sensation in your colon/sphincter? Maybe he suffered some sort of ass-trauma in some war in southeast asia back in the 50s or something and all the nerve clusters in that general area are gone? And what could he be eating to give him such constant gas?

The only saving grace is that I have a fan behind me in my cube. Its 40 degrees outside but I have my fan on.

So. What kind of quirky office fgts do you guys have to live with?

The president of my company is in his 60s and he farts all the time. Sometimes he has the walking farts. Little poots that escape everytime he takes a step.

Although I have one co-worker in his early 30s that likes to fart and talk about poop all the time.

No better than what happened here last month...

One of my employees came in and said "I had an accident on the way". I didnt realize what he was talking about so I asking if he was ok. Then I realized that he wasnt talking about his car, he was talking about the massive amounts of shit rolling down his leg. He actually shit himself while driving to work and needs this job so bad that he came in that way. I send him home and tell him to clean up, he comes back in not even 5 minutes later with pants on. After about 30 more minutes you could tell he didnt shower and just put new pants on. Absolutely fuckin horrid

One of my employees came in and said "I had an accident on the way". I didnt realize what he was talking about so I asking if he was ok. Then I realized that he wasnt talking about his car, he was talking about the massive amounts of shit rolling down his leg. He actually shit himself while driving to work and needs this job so bad that he came in that way. I send him home and tell him to clean up, he comes back in not even 5 minutes later with pants on. After about 30 more minutes you could tell he didnt shower and just put new pants on. Absolutely fuckin horrid

WHAT THE FUCK???

:thrawn:

"go home and shower you filthy creature"

OK, that's disgusting... :barf: