Do old people have loose sphincters?

I think the best is when you are riding in an elevator somewhere by yourself and you can cut some massive farts in there. Then you leave quickly and watch the faces of all the people who got on the elevator when the doors are shutting. The look of horror as they are sealed in is priceless.

So the old guy STILL works here and just walked by my cube and ripped one as loud as can be.
I yelled behind him "COME ON MAN CONTROL YOURSELF" but I dont think he heard me and just kept walking.
I think it should be a rule that when you lose control of any bodily function that you are required to retire:dont:

So the old guy STILL works here and just walked by my cube and ripped one as loud as can be.
I yelled behind him "COME ON MAN CONTROL YOURSELF" but I dont think he heard me and just kept walking.
I think it should be a rule that when you lose control of any bodily function that you are required to retire:dont:

honey dear sugarhead. take the mirror down...remember you're in a corner office!

I would think it would make it easier since you would have a walking reminder all the time of the basic tenants of propulsion. Now if you could only have them lite on fire each time, he could become a mascot.

If I were (which I am) I would still have the decency to not be butt blasting while people are trying to work.

LIES!!!

You lie awake, tormented by your apparent inability or unwillingness to do this now. It eats at you... little by little... day by day... ultimately consuming you. All those moments in time which could have been...

You gotta take advantage of this situation, and just start blaming your own flatulence on this guy. Fart away, my man.