Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

Money is the root of all fuckery.

Money is just a way of trading. It's easier to just carry money instead of trying to manage a half dozen chickens until you happen to run into somebody dragging around a couple bushels of potato's and wheat who just happens to need chickens.

It's what people do with money that brings the fuckery, especially when the just use money to "create" more money off the backs of others with no real tangible thing of value behind it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
MEdicinal weeds gets dragged down toward ditch weed status by industrial hemp genes. But industrial hemp infiltrated by high THC genes becomes "ditch it" weed. Must suck to save or buy seed and produce a field of industrial hemp that is like 1% THC. What the fuck you gonna do with that? Can't sell it to either market.

Money is just a way of trading. It's easier to just carry money instead of trying to manage a half dozen chickens until you happen to run into somebody dragging around a couple bushels of potato's and wheat who just happens to need chickens.

It's what people do with money that brings the fuckery, especially when the just use money to "create" more money off the backs of others with no real tangible thing of value behind it.

If chickens were our currency, chickens would be the root of all fuckery.

Why did the pollack cross the road?

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken.

True story:

While stationed in Germany a couple buddies and I were taking a weekend trip somewhere, don't remember where but that's beside the point.
Traffic on the autobahn can move well over 100mph.
At some point we pulled over at a rest area which was not a wide rest area with actual parking spots like you see here. Was more like a long, wide lane that gave you time to get slowed down and park along the right side of.
All the cars facing the direction of travel so you could pull out and get sped up again to merge into that super fast traffic...except one car, it was facing backwards.

I'm looking at it and I couldn't figure out how it got in there the wrong way without getting killed.
Then I noticed its license plates were from Poland.
Made me wonder if some of those jokes might be more true than not.

We left before they did and to this day I still don't know how they got in there like that or if they got out alive.