Ontopic CBD/THC Thread

I think it's pretty dumb the manufacturers all talk about hybrid conduction-convection heating. FFS, it's a little can about 1/2" in diameter, of course there is conduction followed by convection when you start moving air through it.
I can see some people not intuiting that .
The dry herb vape market moves much slower than the nicotine market .
Pot heads .

I dont get it
this cbd stuff is for sale all over the place here
if you use it youll piss hot in a urinalysis and get fired
It's hit and miss on the piss.

I still haven't tried a good conduction vape .
They're all conduction at some leve(and convection too unless you plan on leaving the vapor laden air IN the f'n thing.. The weed has to sit somewhere. The surface the weed sits on/against gets hot. Air moving through the thing picks up heat and starts heating weed deeper into the nugget through convection. Why do we care? - the nug and it's cooking chamber are only 1cm across, it's getting roasted either way.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
I dont get it
this cbd stuff is for sale all over the place here
if you use it youll piss hot in a urinalysis and get fired
the fuckin walgreens here carry it. In totally stupid shit too, like chocolate bars.

Your larger concern would be things like product testing and labeling, trusting that it's pure CBD and only CBD. It's mostly unregulated .

My larger concern would be some of this stuff you see in gas stations and drug stores being mostly snake oil. Some trace amount just so you can put "CBD infused" on the label without getting sued, knowing it'll sell. Not enough to do anything beneficial, or fail a test.
Some will buy it just for a cool factor, some probably convince themselves it's doing something even though it's near placebo.

so the gas station by my house now proudly sells cbd products
reminds me of back in the day when they all sold epinephrin(sp?) pills which were just low-grade speed. I tried them since I worked a night shift at the time. Made me all jittery for like an hour and that was it. They all got pulled from the shelves once the pearl-clutching brigade figured out what they were.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
They got pulled cause some asshole baseball player moved from some yankee state to Florida, didn't acclimate himself, and went to practice in a sweat suit (not sweat pants and a sweat shirt, but one of those plastic lined things that promotes water loss) then took way too many of those pills.

Idiot died cause he couldn't read a warning label.

Out of every energy pill or drink or whatever I've tried, that was the only stuff to actually work for me. Then some clown baseball player ruined it.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer