Hawt Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

The only thing I use handwriting for these days is my to-do list. And that's only when I'm not by my iPhone.

:confused: I do. I jote quick sentences down as the speaker is speaking and consolidate those "scribbles" to formal notes and meeting minutes.

I guess because I'm visual, I like the flexibility of being to write anywhere. Draw arrows from - to things. The flexibility of pen in note taking is useful for me. When I've tried it on laptops, I feel restricted.

I also notice people with laptops are usually fucking around instead of listening.

Because that's your job?
derrr
I think the pen's role has changed drastically. Nothing formal is done in pen now. Not even school papers. I still use a pen to doodle at work when we are slow.
In some jurisdictions electronic evidence can be challenged as testimony and subject to cross examination. Handwritten notes otoh are documents and easier to authenticate.

To do's and tasks lists are always hand written for me. I have to have them in front of me and printing off a list seems wasteful. Anything more than that and I'm definitely typing, it's substantially faster then trying to write it out.

To do's and tasks lists are always hand written for me. I have to have them in front of me and printing off a list seems wasteful. Anything more than that and I'm definitely typing, it's substantially faster then trying to write it out.

color note on android effectively made my lists electronic.

I would lose a written to do list or it would get damaged. In my phone are in my outlook that syncs to my laptop and desk pc they are always at hand for me. But I have a job that requires me near a laptop or my blackberry phone more than most people.

I would lose a written to do list or it would get damaged. In my phone are in my outlook that syncs to my laptop and desk pc they are always at hand for me. But I have a job that requires me near a laptop or my blackberry phone more than most people.

This.

Even though I also went to private school and had cursive writing alone bashed into my brain with repetition, and that it wasn't until college that non-handwritten documents were even accepted, my handwriting is shit. I use it for taking the most copious of notes. Anything I need documented in a way it will be recalled is done electronically.