Hawt Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

Well since you have a character limit sometimes you have to you text speak.

that's my point, if you can't get it in under the character limit then you need to fuck the fuck off because no matter how witty or insightful you think you are text speak makes ANYONE look like a fucking retard

that's my point, if you can't get it in under the character limit then you need to f*ck the f*ck off because no matter how witty or insightful you think you are text speak makes ANYONE look like a f*cking retard

Well your last facebook status would not work on twitter. Hell even what you posted up here wouldn't.

I believe if you can't properly express your comment in twitter without resorting to "ur" and other forms of text speak then you need to either

Last edited:
WTF! Now they are saying she's being released Wednesday.

The one year left has been reduced because of good behavior. There are rumors she's heading to Texas to stay. don't worry, she won't be around long enough to get that book of hers out.

that's my point, if you can't get it in under the character limit then you need to fuck the fuck off because no matter how witty or insightful you think you are text speak makes ANYONE look like a fucking retard
I think you are wrong. It takes quite a literary scholar AND someone hip to leet speak and text speech to get a valid and interesting point across with such limitations on the language. It's actually quite a valid test of one's communication scholarship.

he could have left the period out of OJ and removed some other superfluous punctuation and turned ur into you're.

Well your last facebook status would not work on twitter. Hell even what you posted up here wouldn't.

which is why I wouldn't post that shit on twitter in that form and I'd instead just call people fucking idiots for talking in ghetto speak

I think you are wrong. It takes quite a literary scholar AND someone hip to leet speak and text speech to get a valid and interesting point across with such limitations on the language. It's actually quite a valid test of one's communication scholarship.

wtf r u takin bout

Speaking of Dumb....

This state is filled more with morons than I ever thought possible. No wonder Rick Scott was voted into office here...

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/200593/250/Casey-Anthony-verdict-leads-to-fight-arrest

Melbourne, Florida -- After an apparent argument over the Casey Anthony trial, a Melbourne Beach man allegedly struck a woman in the face and jumped off the Melbourne Beach Pier into the Indian River to escape police.

Melbourne Beach Officers were called to the pier at 11:54 p.m. Saturday after a fight was reported.

The suspect, Robert Aydin Hakimoglu, 42, saw officers approaching and jumped into the Indian River after being ordered to stop. He started swimming toward the middle of the river.

Apparently, from another story on this, he was going off on how the jury verdict was right, and how he would like to knock Casey Anthony up again...

While drunk

around women

pure genius

Speaking of Dumb....

This state is filled more with morons than I ever thought possible. No wonder Rick Scott was voted into office here...

http://www.wtsp.com/news/topstories/article/200593/250/Casey-Anthony-verdict-leads-to-fight-arrest

Apparently, from another story on this, he was going off on how the jury verdict was right, and how he would like to knock Casey Anthony up again...

While drunk

around women

pure genius

If I were you, I would plan and escape route with a job quietly waiting for you in Denver. Bring along a blind man and his boy toy.

I read a great article yesterday about the texting generation are slowly losing the ability to vocalize their ideas and read body language like other generations have. It went on to talk about the great pluses of all the social media and texting and the dangers of over use of it in your kids life and the need to force them to do person to person interaction a regular basis.