Hawt Casey Anthony - Not Guilty

I'm sure in the grand moron scale you're much lower than me. And I'm not the one always complain a out stuff but is to much of a pussy to do anything about it.

When you get to a certain point in an argument that your opponent is insulting himself, it's time to just step back and find something else to do.

Liam, it is tiring when you lump all of us "Americans" into whatever hate bubble you've created based on some article. Know what I mean? We aren't all like the article and its unfair to say that.

That's sad that you think that way. Same with Flys excuse of saying he's always out of town. It's your civic duty to serve if you're called. I hope if either one of you ever have to go to a jury trial you get convicted because you weren't in front of a jury of your peers but more a group of people who were dumb enough to get picked or unemployed and has nothing better to do. Either way it's a weak excuse and you deserved to get fucked if you ever have to go to
Court.
I didn't make any excuses, I was OBSERVING, that in my state, since you can be fired for jury duty, the vast majority of juries are retirees, unemployed, and I'm guessing people who got arrested. Hoping we get convicted of something is a bit prejudicial o_O
I'm not talking about getting out of jury duty for a valid reason. There are always times that you may have to get out of it for a valid reason. I'm talking about the people who lie to get out because they don't want to be bothered.
So why even have jury trials then? Let's just have judge trials for everything. Then when you feel like the judge was biased and had some sort motivation for thier choice.
That's called a bench trial. It's actually the default in non-criminal cases, I think calling a jury is a $1250 fee in NY.

Also most of this is moot since one of my cousins is law enforcement around here and that disqualifies you from jury duty.

Last edited:
Liam, it is tiring when you lump all of us "Americans" into whatever hate bubble you've created based on some article. Know what I mean? We aren't all like the article and its unfair to say that.

Lol at you starting to fall for this shit now after all this time.

WHY ARE YOU STILL BAITING US!?!

I thought we were all friends. :sniff:

I adore you and fly dearly,

that still won't stop me from putting dog poop in a paper bag, putting it on your front porch, lighting it on fire, ringing your doorbell, and running like mad if the opportunity for such shenanigans arise.